Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we had it won

Default we had it won

this one stings

Coulda, shoulda, woulda.. Oh well..

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

if you can make a 1st down when all you need is an inch or two you dont deseve to win.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Lilja and Weigman can't be playing together. Next year, at least one be gone.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Tough loss, it kept feeling like the raiders were just trying to give it to us with all the penalties, but we couldn't capitalize :(

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefsfan18 View Post
    Tough loss, it kept feeling like the raiders were just trying to give it to us with all the penalties, but we couldn't capitalize :(
    That's pretty much every game we play the raiders ain't it. It frustrates the hell out of me to play them, we always seem to get caught up in their penalty b.s. and hurt ourselves too.

It does sting, but it is what it is.

In my head I was already celebrating, and then I saw it get blocked

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    In my head I was already celebrating, and then I saw it get blocked
    And from across the bar was heard u chiefs fans arent loud now....he had a mushmouth jersey on. Talk about adding insult to injury.

Yeah it stung, especially because all the other things that we needed to happen...happened! However, let's just realize that after going through everything we went through this season, to be in a meaningful game this late in the season was pretty fun.

At first I was all aboard the suck for luck campaign (does it make me a bad fan? I dont think so but that's for another day) Then we won 4 straight then we sucked again. Rollercoaster of a season that appeared destined for pathetic mediocrity. Chiefs playing a close game against a division rival and in the playoff hunt at the end of the season showed me alot about this team.

There's other teams out there with everything on the line that just pretty much quit. We may not have played out best game but we damn well tried and gave it our best effort. This team has heart, a whole lot of it and I have no doubt that we will rally and play our butts off for our new leader Mr. Orton vs the team and fans that that did him so so dirty. I hope we beat the donks next week and the entire team rallys around him.

Next year when we get our players back we are gonna be a lot of fun to watch and hopefully not just be in contention but win another division crown. GO CHIEFS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

-sorry for grammar/punctuation,etc. Pretty drunk :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast