Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Norv Turner.....

Hybrid View

Default Norv Turner.....

I would imagine his days are numbered in san diego, he and aj smith. Do you all think hell get another chance as a head coach or do you think we could get him in as an oc, i think that would be high profile amd would make the new hc, especially if its romeo, jjob easier.

My guess would be that they get the HC sorted out first.

Personally I hope we don't get him for anything. Every team he's gone to, someone else has built, and then it slowly falls apart underneath him. He followed Schottenheimer twice (Redskins and Chargers) and look at the results. The offense he has now is nothing like the offenses he ran in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    My guess would be that they get the HC sorted out first.

Personally I hope we don't get him for anything. Every team he's gone to, someone else has built, and then it slowly falls apart underneath him. He followed Schottenheimer twice (Redskins and Chargers) and look at the results. The offense he has now is nothing like the offenses he ran in Dallas.
    the san diego .offense has been at the top of the league since hes been there they were just number 1 last yr. I dont want him as hc an oc though with these weapons.....watchout

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    the san diego .offense has been at the top of the league since hes been there they were just number 1 last yr. I dont want him as hc an oc though with these weapons.....watchout
    But did it translate into wins when it mattered? Besides, if anyone's going to get fired in SD it will probably be A.J. Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    But did it translate into wins when it mattered? Besides, if anyone's going to get fired in SD it will probably be A.J. Smith.
    I think norv isnt a very good hc, he had loads of talent in san diego and couldnt get it done. But as an oc i think he is wildly successful. 2 superbowl wins as an oc.

Well not that I would not like him as an OC, I myself was referring to HC, sorry....

I rather like Norv and AJ just where the are. The way they have let there team get old and trade of some great players. I like them both where they are. No Norv for me in any position.

HC-no, OC-sure if you got the QB

No, no Norv Turner.

Happy New Year y'all!! HA!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I can only hope after all that went down, especially between Haley & Bowe...that we don't lose Bowe! Haley was trying to run some of our best players out of KC!!!

The players talk when not on camera...such as WG!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast