Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my off the wall qb solution

Default my off the wall qb solution

I think we should take three QB's into camp next year in an open competion. Whether the incumbent is Cassell or Orton isn't important, but only one of them. The next person is Stanzi, he should be given a chance. The last person..... trade for Ryan Mallett.

The patriot connection is there, and he sat and learned from the very best this year. He has the physical tools to make absolutely every throw. He was a third round pick so we should be able to get him for fairly cheap.

I know this is out of left field and not very likely but I think it would be a good move. I just wish we would have drafted the guy in the first place

Bradford had a pretty good first year with the Rams. Then they got McDaniel's, Now it has been rumored that just like Norv Turner that Steve Spagnuolo will be fired and the Rams will clean house, thus putting McDaniel's back on the street. I don't see the Rams giving up on Bradford just yet..

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Bradford had a pretty good first year with the Rams. Then they got McDaniel's, Now it has been rumored that just like Norv Turner that Steve Spagnuolo will be fired and the Rams will clean house, thus putting McDaniel's back on the street. I don't see the Rams giving up on Bradford just yet..

Bradford is a lot better then what he has been playing.JMHO.......I think he could be gotten especially if they get a new HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Concerns View Post
    It's very possible that the Rams could end up with the top pick after all is said and done, in which case St. Louis may try to unload Bradford and pick up Luck. It may take quite a bit to get him, but I think Bradford would be worth our first round pick. Perhaps even trade Bowe for Bradford, then pick up a receiver in the draft to fill the void.

Bowe has proven a lot more then Bradford so no.

I wish they would have just drafted Mallett.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12