Greetings Chiefs fans,

I'm having fun watching my Colts win, don't get me wrong (and by the way, congrats on the wins over Pitt and SD! Those are good teams!), but after every win, all I can think is, so what? Are they going to forget that they're allowed to run the ball in the playoffs for the fourth year in a row?

I know it's a horrible thing to say, and I'm going to root root root all year, especially these next two against Denver and NE we've got coming up, but it's just heartbreaking year after year watching your team come up just short. I thought the Colts were the best team in the NFL in 2003 and 2005 for sure. 2004? I know NE was injury-decimated, but they just seemed to have destiny on their side - don't know how much shame there is in that.

Anyway, didn't the Chiefs have a few frustrating years where their playoff runs ended sooner than they hoped, i.e. 1995 (sorry!), 1997, 2003 (sorry!), and a couple others (can't remember)?

Do you guys ever get the feeling I get watching your team in the regular season?

Not trying to stir up bad memories, just kind of hoping to get some moral support! :pint: