Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stanzi.....

Default Stanzi.....

Am i missing something with him I liked what I saw from him this pteseason. Why are we so quick to give up on him. He isnt brodie croyle is he. I think between the three orton, cassel, and stanzi qb should not be a top priority unless by some miracle rg iii is there at 15 which is where i think well pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    Was doing some research on Stanzi and Found this article: Is Ricky Stanzi the Next Tom Brady?
    Great find and a very good read. I'm really excited about Stanzi after reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    That's the thing. We talk about 1st rd drafts of qbs but what about this guy. He had a really long highlight reel. I got a feeling this is another diamond. We really need to see him in a regular season game situation...Denver. The game doesnt count and we would benefit from a loss, anyways. Hate to say that but we need to look ahead towards next year. I wanna see Stanzi. Thats a piece of the puzzle we need to know about, before we start trying to make other pieces fit.
    NO, no, no!

And Herm agrees with me.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMk5sMHj58I&noredirect=1"]Herm Edwards- Greatest Coach Ever! - YouTube[/ame]
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Since we don't know who the HC is going to be after Sunday unfortunatly that trumps all evaluation. We are not really in a position to evaluate with Romeo trying to win this last game to make a case for his HC bid.
    Maybe not.....so many variables play into it now, after there was immediate success against GB. I hope they sift through all of this extremely carefully *prays*

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Great find and a very good read. I'm really excited about Stanzi after reading that.

NO, no, no!

And Herm agrees with me.

FINE!!!! Lol

just win baby!

Unless something truly surprising happens in the draft, I think Stanzi will be around for a while.

Palko has to be history, and I still have a hard time imagining Cassel and Orton both being on the roster at the start of the season. If one of them goes, then we'd be left with just 2 QBs.....not a happy situation.

I don't have a hard time seeing Stanzi as our #2 next year.

NO, no, no!

And Herm agrees with me.
    Wow! I've never seen this video posted here before in anyway, shape or form!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Wow! I've never seen this video posted here before in anyway, shape or form!
    That video should be one of the "smilies!"

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

That video should be one of the "smilies!"

Call it the Germinator.

I think Orton will be leaving. I think Stanzi will round up at number two next season with Cassel at the helm unless Pioli brings in another vet to compete or Stanzi does really well in preseason. Pioli and Hunt have seen what we have seen this year with Cassel and I'm sure are not pleased. Cassel may get better with Haley out of the picture and a new OC in place. I hope anyway. This is the time of year I hate the most. Waiting and wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I think Orton will be leaving. I think Stanzi will round up at number two next season with Cassel at the helm unless Pioli brings in another vet to compete or Stanzi does really well in preseason. Pioli and Hunt have seen what we have seen this year with Cassel and I'm sure are not pleased. Cassel may get better with Haley out of the picture and a new OC in place. I hope anyway. This is the time of year I hate the most. Waiting and wondering...
    This is why I would give him(MC) another chance. See what his game is like with out Haley in the mix.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast