Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stanzi.....

Default Stanzi.....

Am i missing something with him I liked what I saw from him this pteseason. Why are we so quick to give up on him. He isnt brodie croyle is he. I think between the three orton, cassel, and stanzi qb should not be a top priority unless by some miracle rg iii is there at 15 which is where i think well pick.

Like him or Hate him, we may not have much choice. I have never been a big fan of Cassel, I'm not a hater but now that time has passed and Haley is gone, I can't help but wonder if Haley wasn't holding him back? All in all after FA and the draft, the "Chiefs Will" be a better team, just maybe, Cassel could be a better QB. Time may tell...

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I think Orton will be leaving.
    That seems to be the rumor. I read somewhere an interview with Orton after the game and while he didn't say anything definitive, he was making noises like he didn't expect to be back in KC next year.

I'd like to see him stay and let Cassel and him battle it out, but I see Orton wanting a starting job pretty much guaranteed and I don't see Hunt/Pioli paying the kind of money it would take to keep them both.

If Orton does go, that leaves us with just 2 QBs (assuming that Palko is history) so we would probably looking to pick up another in the draft or perhaps a veteran FA. Although, if we are thinking veteran FA then why not just keep Orton?

I just felt that Orton wants to be guaranteed a starting job and out of respect to Cassel the Chiefs won't give him that up front. He has done pretty good being with the team for such a short time so I think the offers will be there for him to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I just felt that Orton wants to be guaranteed a starting job and out of respect to Cassel the Chiefs won't give him that up front. He has done pretty good being with the team for such a short time so I think the offers will be there for him to consider.
    I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head. If Orton had lit up the scoreboard and scored 20-30 points per game he started things might be different, but ultimately in 3 starts the Orton led offense averaged 13 points per game. What team is going to give up on their $60 mill QB for a guy that scores 13 points per game?

All that said, I'd still like to see them battle it out next summer.

There is QB in GB that looked rather well this last regular season games. Could we maybe or want to get him? The Packers must know that with his performance, teams will be looking! I would trade a QB for him!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    There is QB in GB that looked rather well this last regular season games. Could we maybe or want to get him? The Packers must know that with his performance, teams will be looking! I would trade a QB for him!
    Oh but hes only good because of the team hes on the system hes in and all the talent they have....im kidding i like him, he played welast yr too. He wont be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

Call it the ############.
    My virus scan blocked this, due to personal recommendation! Please run a scan and delete any files that maybe infected, with a herm file!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 01-03-2012 at 01:03 AM.

File probably had a "worm" in it!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123