Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When the Chiefs beat the packers

Default When the Chiefs beat the packers

Go to 0:45 in the video = Just beautiful
    NFL Videos: Best fan shots of 2011: Anger and dejection

I'm not sure what the reasons are...but more & more of the younger generation are attending Chiefs games. Most are heavily intoxicated from tailgating, attend the game drunk. I know some older adults do the same, but I'm noting more of the younger crowd are the ones behaving most badly.

MNF on Halloween night this year was really bad with young adults drunk at Arrowhead. They don't pay attention to the game at all...they're up & down constantly from their seats, can't stay in one place long, and appear to be there for the party aspect, not the game.

Security couldn't handle it at MNF...as the younger crowd broke all the rules related to smoking areas. They overwhelmed security smoking wherever they wanted, and I ain't talking just cig's. They were gathered everywhere smoking around the venues, bars, restrooms, etc..

The restrooms were tore up too...flooded toilets, toilet paper strung everywhere, sloppy sinks. The floors were covered in spilled beer & at times vomit. It was the grossed I've ever seen the bathrooms at Arrowhead. It upset me to see our beautifully renovated Arrowhead being treated with such disrespect.

I saw several fights break out, and people falling down drunk...all young adults, guys & girls. I felt like I was at some bar hanging out, rather than at Arrowhead attending a game.

Maybe it was so bad because it was Halloween? I don't know, but it sure made the night less enjoyable for those of us there for the game, not the partying during the game. :(

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

i was really suprised when cheifs beat the packers man it was crazy!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12