Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank God it's over!

Default Thank God it's over!

I'm only happy that it's finally done. What a rotten year of KC football. Once again we have nothing and have to start all over. We'll get our hurt players back, but we need a lot more than that, and it starts with finding a head coach. Romeo isn't it! And if he is, we'll suck for another 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I do too. Fully obvious. But just how far do you think this team would have gotten in the playoff's. Got crushed last year with our starters, and now with them out and zero depth a too many positions, it would be a short run. And the SD game was a gift, I'll take it, but it was a gift.
    Same could be said about the first time we play SD as well. Cassel gave them a gift while driving for the winning TD.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I would have to say with all sincerity to you all, I am glad this season is done. It went bad with injuries to key players every game for 3 plus weeks! It was like a injury curse! I blame it on the black hole, or the stinky ones! They cursed us! But to be real, the entire hold out and all that BS, is probably more to blame for this seasons break down of the team. Scruffy and his ego as being a I am the HC and shadow OC show worked out well, for his demise. This was a screwed up season from the start. The Homer in me never gives in to failing before it happens. So now I can sit back and view how it happened.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123