Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank God it's over!

Default Thank God it's over!

I'm only happy that it's finally done. What a rotten year of KC football. Once again we have nothing and have to start all over. We'll get our hurt players back, but we need a lot more than that, and it starts with finding a head coach. Romeo isn't it! And if he is, we'll suck for another 5 years.

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I'm only happy that it's finally done. What a rotten year of KC football. Once again we have nothing and have to start all over. We'll get our hurt players back, but we need a lot more than that, and it starts with finding a head coach. Romeo isn't it! And if he is, we'll suck for another 5 years.
    One game.

We missed our second division title in a row, by one game.

You don't think that an All-Pro SS, our offensive MVP, and starting QB would have made the difference?

With all the rainbows and sunshine you exude here, I have to wonder what the average lifespan of a family dog is around you.

(Kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    One game.

We missed our second division title in a row, by one game.

You don't think that an All-Pro SS, our offensive MVP, and starting QB would have made the difference?

With all the rainbows and sunshine you exude here, I have to wonder what the average lifespan of a family dog is around you.

(Kidding)
    Yes, it would. So would have a decent OL. Not having a backup QB that was cut by everybody including the CFL. An OC that doesn't call off-tackle 5 times in a row.
    I'm just glad it's over so maybe we can put the parts back together and build a NFL team.

Yes, it would. So would have a decent OL. Not having a backup QB that was cut by everybody including the CFL. An OC that doesn't call off-tackle 5 times in a row.
    I'm just glad it's over so maybe we can put the parts back together and build a NFL team.
    I'm hoping that Chiefs Crowd can cut ties with fans like you. Depressed over a win?

It does start with hiring a head coach, but then you have to look strongly at the O-line IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I'm hoping that Chiefs Crowd can cut ties with fans like you. Depressed over a win?
    Oh c'mon now. Don't be too hard on drstandley31....

"My Man Orton" started a whole thread about being depressed because we won. To my mind that makes him about as useful around here as Palko....or **** on a boar hog

So you do think that this team is good enough to have won their second straight division title, had it not been for the degree and quantity of injuries?

Yet this team is just garbage, and you are in hopes that we quickly start rebuilding, right?

If Cassel hadn't gone down we'd have been at least 9-7. Same if we had played Stanzi. Same if we had played Orton sooner. And we'd have won the AFC West again.

The really sick part is that without all the injuries we'd have gone 10-6, maybe 11-5.

There is NOTHING seriously wrong with this team.

Yes....we need a better O-line. We need an OC that doesn't get his playlist out of a box of cracker jacks. It would be nice to have a real QB.

But fundamentally this is a GOOD team!

Improvements to make before we can think about the SuperBowl, but I see our first playoff win in a long time next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    We're all entitled to our own opinions. I think fans should hold their teams to high standards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast