Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOWE named rookie of the week..... again

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default BOWE named rookie of the week..... again

if this is a repost to bad.
    WR Dwayne Bowe Named NFL Rookie of the Week Again

Oct 05, 2007, 3:21:03 PM

The NFL announced on Friday that Chiefs rookie WR Dwayne Bowe was named the NFL Rookie of the Week for his game at San Diego (9/30). It marks the second consecutive week that Bowe has won the award. Fans voted for Bowe on NFL.com and via Sprint wireless services.
    Bowe recorded eight catches for a career-high 164 yards with a 51-yard TD. It marked his third consecutive game with a TD reception, becoming the first Chiefs rookie WR since the AFL-NFL merger to catch a TD pass in his first three NFL starts. He set a Chiefs rookie record with 164 receiving yards, breaking the previous mark of 130 yards set by RB/S Johnny Robinson vs. Buffalo (12/18/60). Bowe became just the fifth rookie in Chiefs history to register a 100-yard receiving game and the second to accomplish the feat on the road.
    The LSU product has played in four games (three starts) on the season. He has 18 receptions for 299 yards (16.6 avg.) with three touchdowns. His 299 receiving yards lead all NFL rookies while his 18 receptions are tied for first among rookies in the NFL.
    The Miami, Florida native entered the NFL as the Chiefs first-round selection (23rd overall) this year out of LSU. Bowe finished his collegiate career with 154 catches for 2,403 yards (15.6 avg.) with a school-record 26 TDs.
    Hope he goes for three.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

WAY TO GO BOWE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all the Crowd Members that voted also. Let's vote him in again this week if when he gets the nod. ROY!!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Sweeet!

i think i can sniff another outstanding performance this weekend vs the jaguars 200+ yards receiving 2 tds.. hmm who knows...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i think i can sniff another outstanding performance this weekend vs the jaguars 200+ yards receiving 2 tds.. hmm who knows...
    That's a big call there. I hope to see it happen.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    That would be sweet. Way to call it!

Bowe knows 200 yards and 2 TD's.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Well duh!!

He will do great again. Kennison was announced to take Parkers spot according to yahoo sports. So that will open up the passing more for Kennison Bowe and Gonzo.

Welcome to Arrowhead

I've got kennison and bowe on fantasy team.... hard to pick which one to put in, or should I have both in and share the pnts??? what to do.....

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I've got kennison and bowe on fantasy team.... hard to pick which one to put in, or should I have both in and share the pnts??? what to do.....
    I'd go with Bowe...TG and Bowe will be the top options in the passing game. Kennison will help them though as he'll demand more respect than "Stone-hands" Sammy
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast