Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: RB's: Ray Rice

Default RB's: Ray Rice

Isn't he a 2012 Free Agent? Now that would be a nice pick-up! ;-)

Or, draft Trent Richardson

Just one problem. We already have a star RB in Jamaal Charles

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Just one problem. We already have a star RB in Jamaal Charles
    He is coming off of a MAJOR knee injury. To expect him to be near 100% is very naive.

Regardless...We need to address solid depth at this position whether is be in the FA market or draft day.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    He is coming off of a MAJOR knee injury. To expect him to be near 100% is very naive.

Regardless...We need to address solid depth at this position whether is be in the FA market or draft day.
    Ray Rice is a starting RB. He probably wont want to share snaps with another starting RB. Who he would know is our no.1 anyway.

ALso I heard JC is recovering well. In the long term I guess it's better that it happened earlier in the season.

We have Charles but this could work. We still gave Jones a lot of carries when Charles was getting the bulk of the work. I think Charles would be willing to take a few less carries to bring him in. I don't know if Rice would.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    We have Charles but this could work. We still gave Jones a lot of carries when Charles was getting the bulk of the work. I think Charles would be willing to take a few less carries to bring him in. I don't know if Rice would.
    Under Haley, Jones was actually the starter. Jones actually had more carries than Charles in 2010. If JC is fully recovered, I dont wanna see him get less carries than the other RB. I mean JC got like 1400 yards with less carries than Jones, imagine how many he would have gotten with more caries.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Under Haley, Jones was actually the starter. Jones actually had more carries than Charles in 2010. If JC is fully recovered, I dont wanna see him get less carries than the other RB. I mean JC got like 1400 yards with less carries than Jones, imagine how many he would have gotten with more caries.
    I kinda liked that they kept Charles carries down. It's less ware and tear on him. And Charles is a smaller guy so I think that's better for him. I also like having more depth. It would be nice if and it's a big IF we were to lose Charles go down for a while again to have someone like Rey to take his place. I think it would be a good move for the Chiefs I just don't really seeing Rice wanting to do it. I think he's going to stay with the Ravens.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Stop dreaming. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I'm fine with Battle as the #2 running back, provided that Charles is 100% when he returns. Even without JC the Chiefs were still 15 in rushing yrds, although our yards per carry was much lower.

I wouldn't mind adding rice to the roster as long as he doesn't cost us too much.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

With a beefed up front Oline he will do much better....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast