Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Matt Flynn

Default Matt Flynn

Why not go after Flynn from the Packers and let Orton and Cassel battle it out for the clip board position!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Of the FA QBs available Matt Flynn is the best choice.
    How do you know that? Can you tell me with absolute certainty after one good game that he is better than any if the other free agent QBs available? You might be certain, but you certainly might be wrong.

By the way, he's definitely not going anywhere, but Drew Brees is also a free agent next year.

Just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Otherwise draft another QB who will not be ready to play right away.
    You mean draft and develop our own quarterback like other teams (including Green Bay) do all the time? Great idea. I wonder why the Chiefs never thought of that.

Tha't what I said I would prefer.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    How do you know that? Can you tell me with absolute certainty after one good game that he is better than any if the other free agent QBs available? You might be certain, but you certainly might be wrong.

No...you cant tell that about any one. If you could, everyone would win Super Bowls all the time. I can quite confidently say that he will not be any worse than what we have now with the possibility of being better.

By the way, he's definitely not going anywhere, but Drew Brees is also a free agent next year.

Just sayin'.

We could also get Payton Manning but Im looking at things that might actually happen.

You mean draft and develop our own quarterback like other teams (including Green Bay) do all the time? Great idea. I wonder why the Chiefs never thought of that.

Tha't what I said I would prefer.
    The Chiefs have thought of that....it didnt work. Drafting a guy would be great but it wont help us this season. Im not in any way saying not to draft a guy, but I would like a QB who can help us win NOW. We are on the verge of a great team but we have been held back by QB play I guess going into next season with Cassel and Orton would be OK if we build a team around them, but I want to do better than alright. I want to win. To do that you are going to have to take a chance on someone.

Drew Brees
    Alex Smith
    Donovan McNabb
    Jason Campbell
    Chris Redman
    Derek Anderson
    Shaun Hill
    Drew Stanton
    Brady Quinn
    David Garrard
    Luke McCown
    Chad Henne
    Sage Rosenfels
    David Carr
    Mark Brunell
    Kevin O'Connell
    Kyle Boller
    Vince Young
    Charlie Batch
    Dennis Dixon
    Byron Leftwich
    Charlie Whitehurst
    A.J. Feeley
    Josh Johnson
    Rex Grossman
    Richard Bartel
    Max Hall
    Tyler Palko
    Brian Hoyer
    Chase Daniel

Take Drew Brees off the list and who is the guaranteed guy you are looking for?? Throw into the mix that we are currently interviewing Joe Philbin (Packers OC) and I dont see a better candidate...unless like I said, we want to stick with Cassel and Orton
    Last edited by Canada; 01-04-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

We all have an opinion around here Canada but remember, when you give it your either a Hater, man crusher or a bandwagoner....
    Been there, done that...just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    We all have an opinion around here Canada but remember, when you give it your either a Hater, man crusher or a bandwagoner....
    I've been called every name in the book on this site. I dont much give a sh!t though. We all have different points of view... Either agree with me or shut the fu*k up!!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    You forgot us Homers!
    We all are fans of the NFL, and most members are Chiefs!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345