Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: mcdaniels will not be hc of chiefs for sure

This I am happy to see. I'm not even thrilled if he ends up being OC. But I'm sure there are lots worse out there.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    I definitely would not mind if Mcdaniels came here to be our OC wiith orton, orton played well under mcdaniels
    So did Cassel.

Cassel had a 18-1 team to work with and he had identical stats as orton who had a FAR much less talented team to work with
    Orton was a heisman hopeful, purdue was to contend for the national championship, didnt even get invited and purdue didnt do squat. matt cassel never started in college....orton should be light years ahead of matt.

I definitely would not mind if Mcdaniels came here to be our OC wiith orton, orton played well under mcdaniels
    He's not doing all that well with the Rans....

lol. Cassel supporters now reaching back to the college days. Absolutely unbelievable. Now ask yourself, why didnt cassel start over matt leinart?
    Where is matt leinart. We "cassel supporters" are of rational thinkimg u are one of the few that dont want to keep both. Statistically they are basically the same guy u just dont see it. So in 3 games how many tds did orton throw mr stat man.

I see what they do on the field and Cassel is horrible compared to Orton. Shove your stats.

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    I see what they do on the field and Cassel is horrible compared to Orton. Shove your stats.
    Pro bowl one year ago, division title. U r the epitomy of the word bandwagon. jump off when its bad. Not once did u say get rid of him last yr not once. Denver played the same weak schedule we did. We won the freaking division not.orton. next yr when we win it again with cassel what will be your story. Hes done it once hell do it again.

Ur right one td pass in 3 games and 15pts per game. what am i thinking thats awesome. but u saw that right.

13 pts a game that will win us ball games.

He had a better rating between the 2 with more yards per game and is 2-1 with the chiefs. You need to look up what cassels record is against .500 teams or better in his 3 years here. So how about that for stats? Haha

We try to tell you over nad over, TD throws are TIMING THROWS, orton has been HERE FOR 3 WEEKS. Not any time to get down with his WR. HEs done a great job this year for only practicing 3 weeks withour team, betterthan what cassel has done, and we were 1 fg away from winning the division.
    If u know any, talk to a bears fan or a donkey fan. His red zone performance is poor. That was their only complaint he gets inside the 20 and cant get it done. We woulda won the division with no palko. Ur scared orton will lose to cassel its the only thing i can come up with. How.many pro bowls kyle go to. And what were there stats last yr, both played the same weak schedule. Better not hear a blame on coaching.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast