Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Chiefs are planning to retain Romeo Crennel and remove interimtag

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    81
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Chiefs are planning to retain Romeo Crennel and remove interimtag


    0 Not allowed!
    AdamSchefterAdam Schefter



    Chiefs are planning to retain Romeo Crennel and remove interim tag from his title. Move would be popular in the locker room.

  2. #41
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Over drama on his ability. Don't forget that the Offense had something to do with their wins. It was NOT defensive dominance.
    Oh...I see...then 5 SuperBowl rings are meaningless because they had to play offense too.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    The second and third string players got a ring too....

    All 53 guys and coaching staff...whats your point?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #42
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Imagine if the Patriots had not given Belichick a 2nd chance at a head coaching gig after his 36-44 record with the Browns.

    The Browns have been the armpit of the NFL for the last 2 decades.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  4. #43
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    The second and third string players got a ring too....

    Did they get five of them?

  5. #44
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,541
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Don't forget...Coach Bill was there to help him! ;-)
    That's true but how many rings does Coach Bill have without Romeo?

  6. #45
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    That's true but how many rings does Coach Bill have without Romeo?
    BOOM goes the dynamite!
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  7. #46
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    That's true but how many rings does Coach Bill have without Romeo?
    Romeo and Weiss, they were a good team.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Similar Threads

  1. Romeo Crennel Agrees to be Chiefs DC
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 08:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •