Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Chiefs are planning to retain Romeo Crennel and remove interimtag

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    81
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Chiefs are planning to retain Romeo Crennel and remove interimtag


    0 Not allowed!
    AdamSchefterAdam Schefter



    Chiefs are planning to retain Romeo Crennel and remove interim tag from his title. Move would be popular in the locker room.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Sweeeeeet!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    And it says mcdummy is going to be with the pats. Thank god he's not coming to kc.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i honestly think i,m more worried who the new OC is going to be than the HC. Probably because i always thought romeo wouldbe it.
    As bad as our offense was this year we need a strong,new ideas OC.One that attacks all the time. Maybe now i will start worring about who the new DC willbe and if he can have the killer instint that our defense is starting to get.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    624
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i honestly think i,m more worried who the new OC is going to be than the HC. Probably because i always thought romeo wouldbe it.
    As bad as our offense was this year we need a strong,new ideas OC.One that attacks all the time. Maybe now i will start worring about who the new DC willbe and if he can have the killer instint that our defense is starting to get.

    Good point. Hopefully we can get someone on Defense who is like crennel and hopefully an upgrade over bill muir.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    remember "The Gun" experiment and frank gansz
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,392
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Good news. Crennel will still have a hand in the defense and I'm sure he will bring in a defensive coordinator who shares his scheme/philosophy. Now we need an OC

    Mike Martz is available.



    Anyone? ....




    ...Maybe not.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    only bad thing about keeping romeo as pioli`s hc is more of cassle at qb
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Good news. Crennel will still have a hand in the defense and I'm sure he will bring in a defensive coordinator who shares his scheme/philosophy. Now we need an OC

    Mike Martz is available.



    Anyone? ....




    ...Maybe not.
    I could see emmitt moving up the ladder to dc or atleast helping romeo call defensive plays.
    also maybe not to martz
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,392
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    only bad thing about keeping romeo as pioli`s hc is more of cassle at qb
    I would think Romeo likes Orton more than Cassel. He was lobbying to keep him here. But he has never been Head Coach with Cassel at QB so we shall see.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Romeo Crennel Agrees to be Chiefs DC
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 08:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •