Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rg3

Hybrid View

Default Rg3

Can we trade up to get him? I don't know much about him just thought I'd be the first to officialy announce hes going to the draft. What yall think?

I don't think so. It would just be simply to big of a price to pay to go up and get him. I don't see it happening. And I think that we need to focus more on O line then Qb. We have some possible answers to the QB spot we NEED o line.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I think st louis would take our first round pick and dwayne bowe for their second overall pick (we would have to franchise him first). However, I don't think that would be worth it. As awesome as Griffin is, we have bigger needs.

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    I think st louis would take our first round pick and dwayne bowe for their second overall pick (we would have to franchise him first). However, I don't think that would be worth it. As awesome as Griffin is, we have bigger needs.
    I dont know man....QB is a pretty big need for us. I think we have a lot of talent around the rest of the field. Draft O line and depth with all our later picks and FA.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I dont know man....QB is a pretty big need for us. I think we have a lot of talent around the rest of the field. Draft O line and depth with all our later picks and FA.
    I am not so sure that QB is a big need right now. As long as we bring Orton back. People have to keep in mind that Orton only had 3 games with out the full offense around him. They moved the ball Ok behind what I think we can all agree is a below average O Line. I think we should bring him back and see what he can do given an offense to fit in with the offense and a better O line. If Charles is able to come back and do what he was able to do before he got hurt then I don't think we will need Orton to do as much as we needed this season. And give him Moaki who was a redzone target that might help the redzone offense as well. I think we need O line far more then Qb. Although I wouldn't complain if we found a great qb one way or anther. I just don't think we should sell the farm for one.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I'm not going to disagree with you completely. The QBOTF is not on our current roster (nor will it be if we re-sign Orton). Drafting o-line will have a much bigger immediate impact than drafting a qb, regardless of who it is. Martin, Reiff or Decastro (my pick) will step in and start right away. RGIII or even Luck is going to struggle this year, we don't need another setback. Our QB situation is ugly, I just don't want to see us give up the farm for one guy (see carson palmer, ricky williams and julio jones)

Pioli is known for wheeling and dealing sooo.....

I hope not, I'm going out on a limb I know but.... I think RGIII is going to be a huge dud.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I hope not, I'm going out on a limb I know but.... I think RGIII is going to be a huge dud.
    I can see why one would think that but the kid has already graduated, his work ethic is through the roof. I really think hes a more athletic version of aaron rogers. He can make allthe throws and is a world class track star.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Agreed! lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast