Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Politically Correct View for Chiefs Crowd:Please join in!

Default Politically Correct View for Chiefs Crowd:Please join in!

The Chiefs have an opportunity to go where they have not treaded in a long time. An AFC Championship Game.

It's a fresh start with a new HC that was an intrigal part of Superbowl winning teams.

The return of a solid star RB, a very good TE and a good QB that will be coming back from injuries are great news.

The Defense is solid and with the return of Berry, it will do nothing but get even better.

The Upper Management and ownership will undoubltedly fill the coaching vacancies with solid personnel and add quality depth to our roster for the year 2012.

Regardless of any choice made in personnel, staffing, players, etc. they cannot be changed and it is what it is.

Just win Baby! ;-P
    Last edited by dbolan; 01-11-2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    The Chiefs have an opportunity to go where they have not treaded in a long time. An AFC Championship Game.

It's a fresh start with a new HC that was an intrigal part of Superbowl winning teams.

The return of a solid star RB, a very good TE and a good QB that will be coming back from injuries are great news.

The Defense is solid and with the return of Berry, it will do nothing but get even better.

The Upper Management and ownership will undoubltedly fill the coaching vacancies with solid personnel and add quality depth to our roster for the year 2012.

Regardless of any choice made in personnel, staffing, players, etc. they cannot be changed and it is what it is.

Just win Baby! ;-P
    Very well said, I know the needs and weak area's of the offense will be filled as well as some additions to the defense. With that said I feel at this point our weakest area is at QB. We need a solid and consistent QB for this team to move on and I don't feel it is Matt Cassel or Kyle Orton. Carr and Bowe have not been resigned so that leaves me to wonder if Pioli has some plan in the draft to wheel and deal to move up and maybe make an attempt to snag RGIII or some one else in the FA whom ever that might be. I think we are just a few players away from being a VERY competitive team to get to the play off's and beyond. I have faith that Romeo Crennel will do a good job but he must have a solid OC and DC to keep moving forward. The DC has to be able to follow in Romeo's foot steps and the OC has to be aggressive and use our QB's whom ever they are to their fullest ability. I love this site because we all have our opinion's, some we agree with and some we don't but it gives all of us a chance to voice and to express what we feel it will take to make our Chiefs Super Bowl contenders. Nice thread dbolan...

I agree.

We'll look who's coming around... (Just giving ya some sh*t)

I agree with both of the previous posts. This team is closer to being a contender than it has been since the 90's. I think with good additions to the OC and DC positions, and a few additions via the draft and FA we should be able to compete next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    We'll look who's coming around... (Just giving ya some sh*t)

I agree with both of the previous posts. This team is closer to being a contender than it has been since the 90's. I think with good additions to the OC and DC positions, and a few additions via the draft and FA we should be able to compete next year.

Unfortunately he's being sarcastic because of this thread:

Romeo's Defensive Record: For the Record - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

More specifically because of this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    So when someone gives their opinion u say its crap because ur son plays the entire game....thats hypocritical man. A man wins 5 superbowl rings 5 of them and u want t discredit that because u think he will fail as chiefs hc, if thats not holy'r than thou i dont know what is.

Fact is romeo has had cleveland only winning record, with marginal talent, since returning to the nfl. Fact is he has won 5 superbowlls, fact is new england hasnt won one since he left, fact is he has taken a defense that was dead last in the league to being ranked 11 and is on the brink of being dominant. If ur gonna be factual than be factual but plucking out data to support your opinion is being a politician. Be objective hes done a lot of good that u havent given any credit to. No one is perfect no one
    He didn't like it when people pointed out that the statistics he used were bend but don't break statistics so the yardage was going to show NE D's as worse than they were. But when you looked at points per game it showed how good Romeo's D were in NE. So this is him throwing a hissy fit in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    So this is him throwing a hissy fit in my opinion.
    Lol, this is the friendliest hissy fit I've ever seen.... now if only I could teach my son to be more rational during a hissy fit!

Unfortunately he's being sarcastic because of this thread:

Romeo's Defensive Record: For the Record - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

More specifically because of this post:

He didn't like it when people pointed out that the statistics he used were bend but don't break statistics so the yardage was going to show NE D's as worse than they were. But when you looked at points per game it showed how good Romeo's D were in NE. So this is him throwing a hissy fit in my opinion.

Didn't see that.

yeah I actually posted these numbers on the thread where he is bashing his defensive #'s, bascially stating that Crennel had more of an impact on those SB wins than what NE is usually known for (Offense) Back then the Defense was the strong suit in NE and the Offense was decent but not lights out like they are now (averaging like 32 pts/pg and ranking 1 and 3 both this year and last year) but their D rankings are middle to below average @ PA/PG.

but here are the PA/PG with his 4 year run in NE:
    (only 1 season outside of top 10, didn't research to see if there were injuries that played into that...)

2001:
    Points allowed per game- 17 (6th)
    Offensive Points per game- 23.2 (6th)

2002:
    Points allowed per game- 21.6 (17th)
    Offensive Points per game- 23.8 (10th)

2003:
    Points allowed per game- 14.9 (1st)
    Offensive Points per game- 21.8 (16th)

2004:
    Points allowed per game- 16.2 (2nd)
    Offensive Points per game- 27.3 (4th)

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    Lol, this is the friendliest hissy fit I've ever seen.... now if only I could teach my son to be more rational during a hissy fit!
    Agreed, if I could teach my fiance to do the same it'd be awesome too! lol

TopekaRoy is my hero!

And I wonder why she would be like that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast