Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Payton Manning

Default Payton Manning

Ok I've gotta do this lol. What does everyone truly think. Being Chief fans I know most of us remember signing Joe Montana when he was (DONE). We got two great years out of him. I think Payton's neck will be 100% come training camp. If Paytons released I say we persue him. Think about it. Weve got the cap, Payton will want to choose where he goes if he dosen't return to Indy. He if healthy will make a HUGE difference. And I think will get atleast 3 good years from him. Plus the chip on his shoulder. I know I'll come under fire here but truthfuly thats how im feeling. K your guys turn

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    Ok I've gotta do this lol. What does everyone truly think. Being Chief fans I know most of us remember signing Joe Montana when he was (DONE). We got two great years out of him. I think Payton's neck will be 100% come training camp. If Paytons released I say we persue him. Think about it. Weve got the cap, Payton will want to choose where he goes if he dosen't return to Indy. He if healthy will make a HUGE difference. And I think will get atleast 3 good years from him. Plus the chip on his shoulder. I know I'll come under fire here but truthfuly thats how im feeling. K your guys turn

I think he'll still be a Colt next year to help Luck out, after that he may be open to changing teams.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he can't come back and do very well because he can. It's just the odds that there will be more problems down the road are better than normal. I'm just saying he would be a short term and fairly high risk unless he came dirt cheap like Cassel and Vrabel

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he can't come back and do very well because he can. It's just the odds that there will be more problems down the road are better than normal. I'm just saying he would be a short term and fairly high risk unless he came dirt cheap like Cassel and Vrabel
    But you gotta admit, if there was someone you wanted there to manage your offense and mentor Stanzi, Manning would be a great choice, eh?

^^^ The best choice. If he is available we have to take a serious run at him

just like Montana. one season and out
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    just like Montana. one season and out
    Joe Montana was in KC for TWO seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Of course there is, he is 36 years old.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Joe Montana was in KC for TWO seasons.
    ok two and out.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

ok two and out.
    Yeah, but additionally he helped to influence another pretty darned good quarterback, unfortunately, we ended up letting him go to the Raiders.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

ok two and out.
    One of which we went to the afc championship.....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast