Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trent Richardson

Default Trent Richardson

he just declared and mel kiper is talking about him droping to around our pick. I don't see tj returning I'd love to see richardson and jamall in the back field. We know Jamall isn't a every down back and Jackie as much heart as he has is a special team and a change of pace back. What yall think

Also my wife is a huge chiefs fan anyone who would like to say happy 24th bday ill pass it along lol

Great talent, but a RB is starting to become a waste of a pick in the first round if you ask me.

I think that he would have to be around later rounds for us to get him. RB is just not one of our biggest needs. We need to get O line FAR more then RB. So I don't really see him being brought in. But you can never rule it out.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    Also my wife is a huge chiefs fan anyone who would like to say happy 24th bday ill pass it along lol

Happy 24th Birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    Happy bday....it's time to and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm torn on this one. I would love to see Richardson paired up with Charles, but there's also a lot of talent in the later rounds.

He would be a HUGE asset to this team!!! Well worth a first round pick!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Great talent, but a RB is starting to become a waste of a pick in the first round if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think that he would have to be around later rounds for us to get him. RB is just not one of our biggest needs. We need to get O line FAR more then RB. So I don't really see him being brought in. But you can never rule it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm torn on this one. I would love to see Richardson paired up with Charles, but there's also a lot of talent in the later rounds.
    You guys need to read this artical I am on the fence on him in the first but when I read this I think I want him in the first.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    You guys need to read this artical I am on the fence on him in the first but when I read this I think I want him in the first.
    I'd be ok with picking him up. The guy looked dominant in the Natl. Champ game. The play where he scored the TD he was extremely patient in waiting but he also had vision to know that the play needed to be bounced outside. There are so many positions of need with a first that we have to improve the team that for once nothing jumps out to me as saying it has to be this guy!

Overall though I'd really like to see us pick up an O-line guy, specifically DeCastro. The guy's a beast and he'd be an immediate upgrade over Lilja. Lilja has got older and as the article said he's regressed. DeCastro is 3 inches taller and 30 pounds heavier than Lilja. That alone will keep our line more intact.

Either way lots of possibilities and all of them sound good for adding new starters or depth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast