Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do Most Chiefs Fans Hate Tim Tebow?

Default Do Most Chiefs Fans Hate Tim Tebow?

Living in South Carolina doesn't allow me to talk to a lot of Chiefs fans, so I was wondering whether most Chiefs fans can't stand Tebow or respect him because of what he's accomplished this year with an otherwise mediocre football team.

Being a current student and fan of the University of South Carolina, I couldn't stand the guy while he was at Florida, but I've gotta admit that even though he's a Bronco and the hype has gotten to an absurd level, I do have respect for him.

What do you guys think?

I hate the guy with a passion. I live an hour from Denver so its shoved down our throats even more here.

Who's Tim Tebow?

Resident Celebrity

I don't hate Tebow at all. What I hate is the insane level of media coverage he gets, especially from ESPN, but that is not is fault.

I like the guy as a person. He has a strong faith, high moral standards, a great work ethic, a ton of confidence and a huge determination to win.

What he doesn't have is good quarterback skills. He needs a lot of help from his receivers and O-line to be successful. He's just so big and strong that he makes a lot of plays with his feet when the pass plays break down, plus he has the best rushing attack in the NFL (including himself) and that helps keep the Broncos in a lot of games.

I actually think he is a lot of fun to watch when he is on his game, and I find myself laughing out loud at some of the horrible passes he makes when he isn't.

I just wish ESPN would shut up about him already.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

^^What he said. I hate the Donkies and all their players
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I don't hate him any more than the rest of the team or any of tRaiders players.

I do respect him for his standing by his beliefs but I still hate him and all the media attention he is getting.

I don't hate Tim Tebow I hate the Denver Broncos. He's a part of them. Even if there was not the media hype that there is around Tim Tebow my feelings towards him wouldn't be any different then they are now.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Like, and dislike.

Part of me wants to root for the guy, based on the horrible treatment he seems to get from NFL fns.

But he is a Bronco, and a pretty bad QB so far.

I could not stand Elway, he was a donk(should have been a colt-which is part of the reason I do not respect him). I respect his ability as a QB, but he acted like a spoiled brat.
    With Tebow, I cannot stand him because he is a donk.
    I respect him more for his humanity than his ability. Though, it seems, he keeps proving all the naysayers (myself, at times, included) wrong.
    You look at his wind up and wonder how does he even get the time to do that?
    Bottom line.....he wins

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I don't hate Tebow at all. What I hate is the insane level of media coverage he gets, especially from ESPN, but that is not is fault.

I like the guy as a person. He has a strong faith, high moral standards, a great work ethic, a ton of confidence and a huge determination to win.

What he doesn't have is good quarterback skills. He needs a lot of help from his receivers and O-line to be successful. He's just so big and strong that he makes a lot of plays with his feet when the pass plays break down, plus he has the best rushing attack in the NFL (including himself) and that helps keep the Broncos in a lot of games.

I actually think he is a lot of fun to watch when he is on his game, and I find myself laughing out loud at some of the horrible passes he makes when he isn't.

I just wish ESPN would shut up about him already.
    ...ABSOLUTELY THIS!

Rep!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast