Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone read this Pioli is a Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    You are saying Moaeki, houston and mccluster are on the same level as Jamaal charles, Tamba hali, Brandon Flowers, Dwayne Bowe brandon carr and dj?

I think you need your head examined.
    Did I say there were on the same level? They are still VERY YOUNG players and are still at the very start of there careers. Maybe you don't rember this but there was a time people thought that Hali was nothing without Jarrad Allen. It's amazing what can happen when you give players time to learn the NFL game. But what I was saying is there a good part of this team to.

Please tell me, has mccluster worked out at slot WR? No, and that is why we drafted him in the second round. Another fantastic move by Scott Pioli
    That's where your wrong Mccluster was brought in to do a little in both the passing game and running game. He came close to accounting for 1,000 yards this year in his 2nd yard. At the end of the day if he can account for 1,000 yards does it really matter if he got them by running or being a WR?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Maybe its just me but mymanhorton seems like a huge tool. He's so fast to just jump ship after what? We finished 7-9 losing 3 probowlers, dealing with a reluctant douche of a head coach basically throwing games and a tough schedule. How is a bad season it just makes me look forward to next year with our players back and an aggressive (hopefully) Scott pioli. I'm excited about next year.

You want to fire everyone, bring in a new GM and then deal with him bringing in his guys for another 5 years? I guarantee if you give pioli 3 consecutive top 5 picks he could produce good players too. The only thing I liked about Carl is he didn't allow LJ to get the rushing record.

HE HIRED THE "Douche of a head coach"

What player moves has he brought in that have been "impact" besides berry that would make you want to keep him?

Tyson Jackson? Mccluster? Thomas Jones? Baldwin? Releasing gaither, waters, shuan smith?

What?!
    That coach won a AFC west title.

Mccluster weather you like him or not HAS. Accounting for over 800 yards thats an Impact. Breaston HAS. He was a darn good number 2 option. Jackson has made a impact. Has he been a stat filler no But that's not to say he hasn't been an impact. Justin Houston Made about as big of an Impact as you can really expect most rookies to 5.5 sacks for a team that has struggled to get any pressure on the QB is an Impact. Allen Bailey also towards the end of the year was getting pressure on the QB.

I will use your arguement against you what impact did Gaither make? Sure he played well with the bolts that doesn't mean he fit for us. Football is that simple. And I love the fact that now Cutting Shaun Smith is such a horrible move. I seem to recall people complaining about him being signed. I recall the term a Cleveland Reject. Waters listening to him it seems he wanted to move on. So that's not all on Pioli either.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Hopefully after this year pioli will be gone along with cassel
    U really are like a child what can i say to get a response. Taking a team that was 2 and 14 to division champs in 2 yrs. Do ur homework and tell what gm has done. Fine old regime players.....same players that were 2 and 14. He brimgs a culture that we arent used to. But 2 out of his 3 yrs we are contenders for the wedt, the cups half full not empty.
    Last edited by chief31; 01-15-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    Maybe its just me but mymanhorton seems like a huge tool. He's so fast to just jump ship after what? We finished 7-9 losing 3 probowlers, dealing with a reluctant douche of a head coach basically throwing games and a tough schedule. How is a bad season it just makes me look forward to next year with our players back and an aggressive (hopefully) Scott pioli. I'm excited about next year.

You want to fire everyone, bring in a new GM and then deal with him bringing in his guys for another 5 years? I guarantee if you give pioli 3 consecutive top 5 picks he could produce good players too. The only thing I liked about Carl is he didn't allow LJ to get the rushing record.
    People like him would have cut Peyton Manning after his rookie year. Would have fire Bill Beilcheck after his first season with the Pats. They want it all now. Don't think that building a team is a growing process. You don't just go from 2-14 to 19-0 superbowl champs by flipping a switch.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Yes you did, you said they were "Impact players." Did you not? Hali didnt perform well in 4/3

Mccluster was brought in to be our slot WR.

Why would we draft another speed RB when we have charles? He was meant to be our slot WR. Mccluster even said himself that he was being told his success in the NFL will depend on the slot position

And does it matter how he gets his yards as long as he gets the yards. Do Yards for a wr account diffrently then RB? He got over 800 yards this year in his 2nd year. Going 25% of the games with Tyler Palko at qb. That's not bad at all. Not every player is brought in to put up monster numbers. There brought in to be a good role player like Mccluster has been.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Baldwin's a rookie. I didn't expect a whole lot but I feel he obviously has some growing to do. But again he's a rookie.

Tyson Jackson is one of the best at what he's supposed to do. I've seen someone post his and Dorsey's stats and they are the top of it (don't feel like going back and finding it).

Mccluster had almost 1000 all purpose yards and Thomas Jones is on the end of his career and still almost had 1000 yards last year.

Gaithers cost us a game (not sure that warrants a release though) waters was unhappy and Smith. Yeah I don't know about that.

There's always gonna be positives and negatives on a team. No GM has been 100% correct on all his moves. What about Jared Allen? Tony(could put in the same category as waters)?

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post

Tyson Jackson is one of the best at what he's supposed to do. I've seen someone post his and Dorsey's stats and they are the top of it (don't feel like going back and finding it
    Our crappy 3-4 Defensive Ends - Kansas City Chiefs Forums

There it is
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Yes you did, you said they were "Impact players." Did you not? Hali didnt perform well in 4/3

Mccluster was brought in to be our slot WR.

Why would we draft another speed RB when we have charles? He was meant to be our slot WR. Mccluster even said himself that he was being told his success in the NFL will depend on the slot position
    So sorry he was playing opposite a certain jared allan....u sir are just a sh** starter.

You are saying Moaeki, houston and mccluster are on the same level as Jamaal charles, Tamba hali, Brandon Flowers, Dwayne Bowe brandon carr and dj?

I think you need your head examined.

Please tell me, has mccluster worked out at slot WR? No, and that is why we drafted him in the second round. Another fantastic move by Scott Pioli
    They ARE impact players

Moaeki Big red zone target. He made a number of red zone catches in 2010 losing him was a big reason the Chiefs struggled so much in the redzone in 2011 I would call that a Impact.

Mccluster Accounted for over 800 yards. No matter how he did it That's a Impact. He was a big part of the offense the times that that offense moved the ball no matter what he was "drafted for" results are what matter. Tom Brady was drafted to be Drew Bledsoes backup. So his results don't count?

Justin Houston 5.5 sacks is giving teams a threat of a pass rush so they can't just focus on Hali. If that keeps up that will help Hali get even more heat on Qbs. I call that an Impact.

Others that have made some impact
    Arenas Has made some plays in coverage and was 2nd in returns in the NFL. Creating some field postion I would say that's an impact.

Succop Do I really need to go into that?

Kendrick Lewis. Made a number of plays in give him Berry and the safety spot is looking real good. I would say that's an impact when you look at what our safetys have been.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast