Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone read this Pioli is a Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    Maybe its just me but mymanhorton seems like a huge tool. He's so fast to just jump ship after what? We finished 7-9 losing 3 probowlers, dealing with a reluctant douche of a head coach basically throwing games and a tough schedule. How is a bad season it just makes me look forward to next year with our players back and an aggressive (hopefully) Scott pioli. I'm excited about next year.

You want to fire everyone, bring in a new GM and then deal with him bringing in his guys for another 5 years? I guarantee if you give pioli 3 consecutive top 5 picks he could produce good players too. The only thing I liked about Carl is he didn't allow LJ to get the rushing record.
    Our "joke" of a GM Pioli cut LJ in 09 during his first year at the helm. Remember all the twitter bs with Haley.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    This is the make or break year for Pioli. His preaching of accountability needs to be reinforced by having an excellent offseason by him. If he does the things he needs to and shows the leadership from the top these stories become a mute point. The staff can either buy in 100% or gtfo, we all knew he was a secretive prick before he came here. You think the pats fans and staff care if people hate Belichick? Winning cures all.
    Hardly, GMs are much more stable than head coaches. Pioli will not be on the chopping block for at least 5 more losing seasons.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    We have a GM who says to the media "I need to do better."

We have our "Team Leader" getting in fights with pioli's first round pick baldwin breaking his hand.

As much as it hurts me to say this because I absolutely hated Carl Peterson, if it wasnt for King Carl's players this team wouldnt contend for anything. DJ, Bowe, Carr, Flowers, Jamaal Charles, Tamba Hali and with the exception of Berry, these are OUR IMPACT PLAYERS.
    Dude, are you this dumb for real or do you have to practice?

Seriously, what is the difference between all those players you mentioned and those who Pioli and Haley picked? Oh yeah, experience. Hmmm well nevermind that, what the hell can anyone learn in three or four years anyway, better just to dump everyone in management and let the damn players coach themselves.

Go back under your rock!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Hardly, GMs are much more stable than head coaches. Pioli will not be on the chopping block for at least 5 more losing seasons.
    I was referring to his perception as a leader, not the amount of time on his contract.

the story is pretty much life in the Ivory towers. I saw this in the corp I worked for.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I can't believe former employees would be bitter towards their ex-employer.

Even more shocking that a boss would demand transparency and accountability.

Let's make everyone (but the fans) happy and go back to the 2-14 days.

I like that our rookies didnt make an impact after all the preseason work, OTAs etc. they should have been much better...pioli is a moron...what?? they had no preseason to prep for this year?? Blame Pioli!! Dumbas$!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Nick Wright had a good point today. The phone tapping cannot be proven, so no real sense in debating that.

I do however think that an interesting debate is whether some of the things mentioned in the article (gum wrapper, coffee budget, radio stations, paths into/out of building) are actually things that a general manager needs to be dealing with.

It just seems like running a football team would be such a hard and time consuming job. Hours spent by Pioli on trivial things are wasting the talent he has. An assistant, manager, maintenance sup or stadium ops guy should be handling things like that with possibly a little direction from Pioli, and Pioli's time should be spent better helping the team get more wins.

None of those things take much time. If you use a stairwell everyday and can look at a wrapper as you pass it anyway, looking up from the practice squad to see the shades open or noticing traffic patterns are not something a reasonably well educated person would spend hours deliberating.

Any major company has camera's and access to your emails and phone records, welcome to the real world. I have been dealing with this for years. Nothing new. Phone taping on his cell, kinda hard to do but yes it can be done. He had a meltdown, plain and simple....

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast