Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone read this Pioli is a Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Besides the fact you must be a lawyer, why are you so Pro-Haley. Yes he gave us one good year, now injuries aside, just what did he give us last year? Palko ?
    Haha! Well.... Just kidding..

Oki, it is not that I am a Pro-Haley fan but I really try to look at all potential facets of the situation. Much of it is hearsay, some are opinions, some may be fact and some are surely fiction.

To make a point on that, here is a scenario that "could" be assumed:

Let's just say, for example, that Pioli was the driving force in signing Palko and Haley did not agree with it. So, when it came time for Palko to suit up, Haley played the bosses pick and he sucked. The Boss never tells Haley to bench him but instead, insinuates to a few talking heads (media maggots) that he wanted Palko out but Haley refused.

All of that said, I find it difficult to believe that Haley or any other coach would flat out tell the Boss that he is NOT going to pull Palko UNLESS he knew that Stanzi would not do any better. Maybe Pioli MADE him play Palko? Maybe...Maybe...Maybe....And tons more Maybe's....

None of us really know all of it. Along with that, there has been plenty of unpleasant "remarks, statements, etc" about employees having difficulty with Pioli's domineering antics.

Now, do I think Haley should have given Stanzi a shot? I certainly lean that way. Do I think that Pioli has accumulated the roster depth we need? No.

What I see is a "Suit" that made the decisions to hire this coach, draft/sign the players and he merely gets a pass by saying "I have made some mistakes" and the coach gets dogged down and kicked to the curb not only by the organization but also by the fans AND players that supported him when the team was winning the AFC WEST title.

I do believe Haley deserved one more year with the returning starters that were injured and with some new addtions.
    Last edited by dbolan; 02-01-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If thats your logic then why should they pay him?

Its not up to me to prove who did what...but I would be willing to bet money that there is cause for the Chiefs not paying him. Its not because they just decided not to pay him...if you believe that then I have a handful of magic beans I would like to sell you.

I say dont be a hater on Piloi because he is the Gm of the Kansas City Chiefs. I dont know about you, but that is my favorite football team. As far as Haley...he is not a member of the chiefs. he had my support when he was here, I did not agree with everything he did but I still supported him. Now hes gone so why back him?
    They decided to stay $30mil under the cap didn't they? If you were not a Chiefs fan wouldn't you view them as being tight-wads? I would be willing to bet you would and that is why they do not want to pay him.

So, even though you did not agree with everything Haley done, you supported him. Now, in your own words, he is a "douche"??? That tells a tale all in it's own!

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    They decided to stay $30mil under the cap didn't they? If you were not a Chiefs fan wouldn't you view them as being tight-wads? I would be willing to bet you would and that is why they do not want to pay him.

So, even though you did not agree with everything Haley done, you supported him. Now, in your own words, he is a "douche"??? That tells a tale all in it's own!
    I think instead of just viewing them as tight wads with the cap people need to take a step back and look at the whole picture. There could be a reason that they decided to keep that cap room. Like maybe keeping Bowe,Carr? Getting Hali resigned this past off season. Until they had that worked out they didn't know just how much it was going to cost them. There are reasons that a team might keep under the cap other then they are just being cheap.

There is enough out there to think that there might have been something that we the fans don't get to see. The rumors about some bad things he said to Bowe. Witch don't seem to be to far fetched with the way that he was on the sidelines. Have you ever seen a coach get a penalty? Haley lets him emotions get the better of him at times maybe he went a step to far? This same ownership and Gm fired Herm Edwards. They didn't refuse to pay him. Did they suddenly become "tight wads" the day after they let him go?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

RUMORs are NOT evidence!!

Haley was a GOD in 2010...And it all went south in one year? LMAO
    Your are 100% right Rumors and not evidence. But the ownership and Gm have more Info then what we do. They are there we are not. keep that in mind.

Haley was outstanding in 2010. But his act wore on this team and he lost them. When that happens things go south and the coach loses his job. It's not the first time its happend in the NFL and it won't be the last. Haley lost the team and needed to go. Things can go south that quickly in the NFL when you are not winning games and getting your rear end handed to you by winless teams at home. You get shown the door
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Man alot of homers on this board.

im a chiefs fan we are tight wads always have been, i liked haley but the final straw for me was when he got a penalty a personal foul for that matter on a drive that had what like 8 penaltys for 83 yards? also we thought haley drove bowe and dj to become probowlers, if thats the case at the pro bowl dj said great things about crennel and said nothing about haley. he had lost his locker room we blame the gm fast on this franchise i say due to how peterson t baged us, this year will be great, our players coming back loving there coach, and this draft will solidify this season, just watch pioli wasnt the issue haley was.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden2004 View Post
    Keep on preaching that conspiracy! There's gotta be one, just look hard enough. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to bugging people's phone.

If the Chiefs don't want to pay Haley, they already know that a lawsuit can come. They already know also, that everything in a trial will become public, so they are willing to take that chance.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Being cheap and illegally refusing to pay someone are two different things though wouldnt you say?? But your OPINION is that they are tightwads...I dont think anyone who does not want to lose money would intentionally open themselves to a lawsuit. Again though...im just using common sense. I have no agenda to hate on Pioli every chance i get.

Yes I supported the Chiefs unconditionally...as I always do. Do I think Todd Haley looks more and more like an idiot every time he opens his mouth? yes...a year is a long time to change someones opinion.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by hayden2004 View Post
    Whats wrong with that?? I have seen a million monkeys yap about why they hate the Chiefs.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast