Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone read this Pioli is a Joke.

Wow, I think the writer could have shortened that up by about 50% or so. 38 anecdotes about how scared the former employees were and how unreasonably hard-nosed Pioli is. We get it, Pioli ain't nice! This is one man's spin. I guarantee many other employees say that there is now a culture of expectation rather than sloth and the whiner's are just the dead weight, trimmed to make way for those who want a winning culture. I've hated many jobs I worked at. One boss used to plant a penny or a paper clip in different out of the way places to see if we swept and mopped there-and that was at a pizza shop!

Sounds like Pioli is trying to change the culture of the Chiefs and weed out the lifers that feel a sense of entitlement. I see no problem with doing either of those things.

The parade of people to say that this is wrong and that these people were wronged is some way will start ink three... Two... One.

I would really like to know one thing about these people who feel that they were being watched, What were you doing that you felt you needed to have secrecy? That goes for Haley too. If you are complaining and unhappy about your job, then it is your responsibility to do something about it, if it gets to management however, they are going to do something about it.

The candy wrapper story, that is a prime example of an organization that doesn't give a crap anymore. The fact that many people thought it was overblown is the second example. I would ask these people of they would leave a candy wrapper sitting in their hallway for a week without picking it up, undoubtedly, many would say yes.

I think Pioli and Hunt are setting an example for how they want this team to operate, get onboard or go somewhere else.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I think its funny how much people hate Pioli. I liked the part where almost half the staff has turned over in the last 3 years....we also started winning in the last 3 years. Wierd
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I think this is more to do with just how laid back things where under the former GM. When a new boss walks in things change and the employees don't like it. I think that's where most of this comes from. Haley had a reason to be Paranoid about things. Any coach who was having a season like ours would be. I don't see much wrong with things that Pioli has done. Even if he is bugging places. Your trying to cut down on the leaks and the people who are more then willing to give out info that you would rather not want out there.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think this is more to do with just how laid back things where under the former GM. When a new boss walks in things change and the employees don't like it. I think that's where most of this comes from. Haley had a reason to be Paranoid about things. Any coach who was having a season like ours would be. I don't see much wrong with things that Pioli has done. Even if he is bugging places. Your trying to cut down on the leaks and the people who are more then willing to give out info that you would rather not want out there.
    Yes, and this organization under Peterson leaked stuff like a seive. I also find it interesting how the newspapers are going to portray Pioli this way, why, because they are not getting their stories before anyone else.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I actually used to work at arrowhead in the maintenance dept. I worked under a lot of the people in this article and saw/spoke with them daily.

This article makes the paranoia seem worse than it was IMO. I think that it was just a case of new boss and new style. People used to tell me tha vermeil/Peterson was the best time to work for the chiefs, pioli seems so concerned with the smaller stuff than they were.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Pioli will be exposed again this year due to the talent he inherited yet failed to build off of
    Yeah because this team was so great when Pioli took over. I mean 2 wins who eles can say they got 2 wins.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    Pioli will be exposed again this year due to the talent he inherited yet failed to build off of
    Exposed again... like being in the hunt for the AFC west title and playoffs? Like 2010 and 2011?

Yeah, total joke.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast