Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OC Position

Default OC Position

Just seeing if anyone has heard any news...

I did just read some neat information I was unaware of....

Saints offensive coordinator Pete Carmichael, Jr. was also part of that staff, serving as Cleveland’s tight ends coach.

I had thought of Rob Chudzinski, because he was the OC with Crennel in Cleveland when they posted the only winning season of the current Browns history, and he has had success in San Diego, and this season in Carolina..... But he has been interviewed for multiple HC positions throughout the league so I'm not sure he will come in as an OC if he has a chance to be a HC.

Would love to see Carmichael Jr. here though...

Any other news, thoughts, connections????

[quote=okikcfan;252036]The Donkeys have done well this season thanks to Tebow, Elway has claimed him as there starter for the 2012 season and are at a high risk of losing there OC and DC to other teams, Tebow's time is up. The Faiders lost there HC, they have J Cambell as a QB and no picks in the first 5 ( I Believe ) rounds of the draft because of Carson Palmer...and the old and ageing Dolts still under Norv and AJ are still going to be the old and ageing Dolts. This will be a very very good year for Chiefs Fans. AFC West Champs in 2012![/quote]

I will happily agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    Read this on SB Nation, and it bring up a good point..."You'd have to assume that since Crennel has already came out and said that he's still going to be calling plays for the defense and therefore, still heavily involved with that side of the ball. That whoever is hired as the offensive coordinator will have to have had experience as an offensive coordinator already. You most likely won't be seeing a positional coach get his first crack at offensive coordinator with the Chiefs in 2012."

Ive also heard that Brad Childress, Brian Daboll, and of course Hue Jackson are all linked to us...
    Childress would be a really good one! Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Childress would be a really good one! Seriously.
    The minnesita offense was pretty good when he was oc, you know theres a difference right. Look at wade phillips, dom capers, norv turner, mike nolan all excellent coordinators bad head coaches. You are so short sigbted.....oh no wait u say crennel is gonna bomb because of his failure in cleveland with the talented teams he had there..

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Can only hope that they see him more often
    UHH I may be wrong but I believe he lives in KC. His family never moved after leaving the chiefs. At least I seem to recall that being the case based on a radio interview he did just this year.

I think you will have to see some Head Coaches hired first before you see more action on the OC front. Most high profile OC may still be hoping to land a HC spot.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    The minnesita offense was pretty good when he was oc, you know theres a difference right. Look at wade phillips, dom capers, norv turner, mike nolan all excellent coordinators bad head coaches. You are so short sigbted.....oh no wait u say crennel is gonna bomb because of his failure in cleveland with the talented teams he had there..
    Do you enjoy following me around and being a d/ck??

I said Childress would be a good OC...That is that. And the reason is due to his success as OC.

And yes, I still do not have any confidence in RC as our HC. To remain as DC, I could buy into that. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Do you enjoy following me around and being a d/ck??

I said Childress would be a good OC...That is that. And the reason is due to his success as OC.

And yes, I still do not have any confidence in RC as our HC. To remain as DC, I could buy into that. Time will tell.
    Do unto others.....u gonna ridicule me u bet ur arse im gonna be a d***....deal with it i deal with ur crap.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123