Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Reasons We'll win the West next season

The raiders front office can't find a head coach it likes. Errr... Rodney? They have a brand new front office, who is bringing in their own people for the first time.

I agree with his assessment that Tebow will have a bit of a rude awakening, because now everyone has plenty of game film- the surprise is over.

Bleacher Report still sucks.

"I don't know that Matt Cassel needs to be replaced at starting quarterback, but real competition for the job might just push Matt to the next level and that may make him a consistent winner." THIS!!!

"Second, we found out that it is not that hard to replace Cassel. Kyle Orton looked much more like a starter in three short games than Cassel did at any time during this season."

If it's not hard to replace him why aren't we doing it?!?

"I don't know that Matt Cassel needs to be replaced at starting quarterback, but real competition for the job might just push Matt to the next level and that may make him a consistent winner."

Might is the same word as possible which comes from probable which is statistics. Doesn't mean it won't or will happen it means it could and I could win the powerball too.

I have a big problem with #4 (A healthy team). Leaning on the thought that everyone would come back 100% is wishful. They'll be back but will they be the same as before they were hurt?

Past that I completely agree, Tebow has been figured out and SD is getting older and still has Turner. The "team to beat" is in a race to see who does what in the draft and free agency between us and the Raiders.

"Second, we found out that it is not that hard to replace Cassel. Kyle Orton looked much more like a starter in three short games than Cassel did at any time during this season."

1-2, and 19 points per game for Orton.

4-0, and 25 points per game for Cassel.

I like Kyle Orton.

But I don't like the immense exaggeration that accompanies discussion about how he did here.

He did pretty well, for the circumstances he was put in.

Quote Originally Posted by My Man Orton View Post
    I still think San Diego is the most talented team in our division. First on defense and offense last year, its just they still have norv turner as their coach which is a huge plus for us
    Everything is a real plus for us right now, Tebow, Cambell and Turner!

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Everything is a real plus for us right now, Tebow, Cambell and Turner!
    Personally I'm reveling in the thought that the Raiders only have a 5th and 6th round pick this year. All because they went out and and got a QB that's hurt and won't take them to the playoffs next year. Then picked up a QB that didn't take them to the playoffs. Finally because they went out and got an Ohio State QB that'll never take them to the playoffs in any following years after Cambell.

Bleacherfail strikes again.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

With a value added draft, some very good FA signings and returning starters from this past season that were injured, I expect to see them in the AFC championship game at a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    With a value added draft, some very good FA signings and returning starters from this past season that were injured, I expect to see them in the AFC championship game at a minimum.
    The problem is the impending overhaul of the offense.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast