Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New here

Default New here

Have been a member of WPI forums since 2003 and am sick of all the negative nancies that post on there. Thought I would find someplace new to talk Chiefs.

Just wanted to say hello.

GO CHIEFS!

welcome to the forum where im drinking the koolaid spiked and its getting me pumped to get this off season started can't wait to see arrowhead stadium again!! i love our home. sea of red baby woot woot!!

To the Home of The Chiefs! The Chiefs Crowd!

howdy!& welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    We've got a good group of guys and gals here. Welcome home! How did you find us?
    I just searched for Chiefs Forums and went in to check the threads to see which ones were completely committed to bashing either Pioli or Hunt.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Welcome! As far as bashing pioli or hunt, if they deserve it,they`ll get it.If not we`ll sing praise.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

welcome aboard, as to the negativity, there is no negativity here. None, nadda.

Honestly though, isn't negativity in the eye of the beholder? If I point out that Bowe drops a lot of passes, is that being negative? if I say that I do not agree with picking a particular draftee in teh first round, is that negativity or expressing an opinion, or fact?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    welcome aboard, as to the negativity, there is no negativity here. None, nadda.

Honestly though, isn't negativity in the eye of the beholder? If I point out that Bowe drops a lot of passes, is that being negative? if I say that I do not agree with picking a particular draftee in teh first round, is that negativity or expressing an opinion, or fact?

Why are you are being so negative. Bowe has not dropped any passes in 3 weeks, why are you picking on him?

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    Why are you are being so negative. Bowe has not dropped any passes in 3 weeks, why are you picking on him?
    No to me negativity is when it doesn't matter what the thread is it ends up being turned into a Cassel / Pioli / Hunt bashing thread.

I think being honest is fine. Wanting the Chiefs to fail just so they can be right about a roster move or hiring is more what I speak of.

Welcome aboard bigwigbob!!!!!

We have a few fights around here, but we're all serious Chiefs fans! Except for that Oakland fan.....but it's FUN beating up on him. 28-0 was one of the great moments this season! I spent that game at the local tavern. The local Oakland fan wound up having to pick up my bar tab!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123