Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe...your thoughts?

Default Dwayne Bowe...your thoughts?

Watch every game in 2012 with the NFL Sunday Ticket on DIRECT TV.

Occasionally I interact with Dwayne Bowe both on Facebook and at the NFLPLA'a sponsored SOTL's website.

Recently while doing so the question was raised as to whether or not he would be a KC Chief next season. Bowe diplomatically answered the question, as I knew he would, hahaha. He said the following:

"I love KC and hope to remain a Chief BUT I understand it's a business also so we'll see what happens and leave the business side of things to my agent and the team."

These are some other comments below Dwayne made I noted of interest leaning positive he will be a Chief next season, but I also know it's a day to day negotiation process of which could change any day. :/

Dwayne Bowe randomly conversing positive comments made:

"I think the Chiefs have a great team spark that will continue to help us grow n get better."

"Coach Crennel is a stand up dude, got nothing but love for him."

"Crennel is a great dude. The Chiefs are gonna go hard next season."

"Being a Chief motivates all of us...we want to succeed and get better and go further."

"As a team we worked hard this season, overcame a lot and pushed hard each week. We are excited for this coming season and can't wait to get back out there."

These are his favorite places to be, he said:

"Besides Arrowhead, my home."
    Last edited by Coach; 02-16-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Added weblink.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

All I can say is I hope he is here long term. I really hope Pioli doesn't see think otherwise.

I agree, but from a GM's shoes one would wisely question the drops & missed opportunities. Still, I would think those concerns could be addressed in a contract both found fair. I can only hope, cause I want him to stay a Chief too. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I think he will be getting Franchise tagged.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think he will be getting Franchise tagged.
    Yeah, I've heard many say they felt he would be tagged, but then many also feel they'll use the tag on Carr.

The tag would give them the opportunity to evalute him another season, sign him after the 2012 season. I've heard some players become upset being tagged though, and if they want to badly enough can push for a trade & get it.

tag carr sign d bowe, love em both. yea bowes got drops but he makes good plays then he makes... bowe catches, i mean no one can locate the ball and make some what the $^@( plays like him

I honestly think that we will tag Bowe. Carr will resign if he realizes that he is better off staying here and being Robin to Flower's Batman as opposed to being overpaid to be some team's #1 corner which I honestly feel would be a disaster.

good to see ya back CJ, haven't heard alot from you over thae last month or so. gotta keep them both , just sign 'em we got cap room.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

If you look at the offensive production from the last 3 games, they were better than they had been all year. But look at the last game, where Bowe got hurt. Seems like they couldn't complete many passes after that.

I think it shows how much KC needs Bowe.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I think that given the fact that we have seen Charles and Hali brought back that Bowe and Carr will both be back. I and would like to see Bowe back even though he at times makes me want to bang my head against the wall with some drops.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast