Thread: Emery agreed to join bears

Default Emery agreed to join bears

What's your guys thoughts? Is this a big deal? It kinda seems like it with him being a GM but what are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    What's your guys thoughts? Is this a big deal? It kinda seems like it with him being a GM but what are your thoughts?
    As a Bears fan, I was hoping he would get the job, but as a Chiefs fan I didn't want to see him go.

He has past experience with the Bears (1998-2004). He was a scout with them when they drafted Brian Urlacher, Lance Briggs, Charles Tilman, Tommie Harris and Marty Booker, to name a few pro bowlers. He was with the Falcons when they drafted Roddy White and Matt Ryan, too, so he has a history of evaluating talent well.

I don't have any idea how much input he had with Pioli's drafts, but the Patriots drafted a lot of talent when Pioli was there so I think we will be fine. It's yet one more staff position to fill now, though. He's got some work to do.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Best of Luck to him, hope he does well!