Thread: How about Tolbert as FA

Hybrid View

Default How about Tolbert as FA

He would replace Thomas Jones real good put the Chiefs in place of "a team".

Mike Tolbert—UFA—2011 Team: Chargers
    If Tolbert leaves the Chargers, it won't be with the expectation that he is the new Micheal Turner. What will be expected of Tolbert is that he continues to run and play hard for his new team.
    Tolbert is a bowling ball and can pound on defenses, wearing them down for a smaller, quicker back.
    He's the perfect addition to a team which is looking for a tandem, but lacks the "thunder" to go with their "lightning."
    He won't fetch the attention or high price of a marquee name, but that will suit some team just fine. They'll take his production, add it to what they already have, and smile all the way to the end zone.

Anyone who can help out the 0-line...

I think the chiefs will definitely address the rb situation this offseason. We have no idea what jamaal will look like. And tj was less than impressive. I think the Tolbert move would make sense but there will be plenty of options available including the draft.

I like Tolbert. I went to the Chiefs vs Charger game last year and he ran all over us. He gets real low to the ground and is hard to tackle.

I like the way Tolbert runs. He gets low, and is incredibly agile for his build.