Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: new oc is brian daboll

Default new oc is brian daboll

Chiefs hired former Dolphins assistant Brian Daboll as their offensive coordinator thats according to adam schefter via his twitter....more new england ties....thoughts?

Reaction so far that I've seen on facebook is "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE COMMIT SUICIDE!"

Kind of ridiculous, actually...

Anyone seen the source for the thing added on the wikipedia? Its a link to a thread on "ChiefsPlanet". Jeez it sounds like they're all going to kill themselves.

This off season in particular, doesn't everyone just seem wound a little *too* tight?

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    This off season in particular, doesn't everyone just seem wound a little *too* tight?
    I guess its because of all the uncertainty.

Oh well, im going to europe for 2 months from june to august. Ill get back right in time for the 2012 NFL season. All with Berry, Charles, Moeaki, Flowers, Hali, The rest of the LB core, and hopefully Carr and Bowe.

That should do some un-winding.

WOW!

This is very shocking to me.

Oh well! He is the new OC and I'm trying to like it.

I remember the excitement and enthusiasm I had when Charlie Wise was named OC, and I'm missing all that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I guess its because of all the uncertainty.

Oh well, im going to europe for 2 months from june to august. Ill get back right in time for the 2012 NFL season. All with Berry, Charles, Moeaki, Flowers, Hali, The rest of the LB core, and hopefully Carr and Bowe.

That should do some un-winding.

I feel I need a break myself, I could use some unwinding myself.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I feel I need a break myself, I could use some unwinding myself.
    We could all do with some. Signing Al Saunders wouldve helped.

Never heard of him we will just have to see how it goes. Not that trilled with it myself but will just have to see what the offense looks like.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I really dislike this hire, and I'm hoping I'm wrong. We throw up a stinker this year and I think Hunt will have no choice but to start over from scratch. Meaning Cassel, Pioli and Romeo are almost certainly all gone. This utter refusal to step outside of the comfort zone just makes me sick, and I think it is clear now that "competition" was something they said to try and appease the fanbase. It's clear by bringing in this waste of space that we are trying to coach to Cassel's ability which means I think we'll draft at least two people who can run the five yard hitch route...because that is about where Cassel's arm strength and accuracy top out. Honestly wouldn't be surprised of Bowebot leaves if we do not tag him now.

At first i was like wth. Then i sat back and remembered this past season. Daboll came in and brought the dolphines from 31st offense in the league to 22nd offense in the league. He made the most out of matt moore and reggie bush. For anyone who wants some feedback. Remember the phins who crushed us 31-3 and it seemed as if matt moore was peyton manning. That was daboll running that offense. He also was the same oc that crushed the raiders 34-14 a few weeks later in the season. Give the guy a chance. He is def an upgrade over muir. And i'm not sure why people keep talking like cassel will be the starter. Guess they missed the qb competition threads.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast