Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Brian Daboll

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Neosho, Mo.
    Posts
    310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default Brian Daboll


    0 Not allowed!
    NFL Network says hes interviewing. Crennel says hes hell have his guy for oc by end of weekend, said yesterday hell only interview a couple more guys, sounds like itll be between Saunders, Zorn, and Daboll, I hope Saunders gets it and we keep Zorn to help him run the o

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    NFL Network says hes interviewing. Crennel says hes hell have his guy for oc by end of weekend, said yesterday hell only interview a couple more guys, sounds like itll be between Saunders, Zorn, and Daboll, I hope Saunders gets it and we keep Zorn to help him run the o
    Who is Daboll and what has he done that makes him a solid catch.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    147
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Who is Daboll and what has he done that makes him a solid catch.
    Very good question. I don't see anything too impressive with his track record with Cleveland and Miami. I know there were reports he seemed to go to the extreme in riding Colt McCoy, so I wonder if this team needs a young hot-head coach. I can't help but think he might be riding the Belicheck train and getting a little more responsibility than he deserves. The Patriot pedigree is what scares me considering Pioli's fascination with all things New England. I just wish we would throw money at Carmichael from New Orleans as our OC/assistant head coach. We need to get a young coach to groom as the heir-apparent to Crennel.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Daboll spent 7 years in NE. It's that familiarity thing coming around again.... We'll see how it works out.

    There is some stories floating around he is a bit like Haley. I can't remember Miami exactly lighting it up but I don't follow them much.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Not that excited...Meh.
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    56
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Cool Brian Daboll


    0 Not allowed!
    I went to wikipedia, to look at this Daboll's credentials, and they already have him as being pegged by Crennel to be the Chiefs 2012 OC. Not sure how credible this is because I can't find it anywhere else but it's out there.

    link:
    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Daboll"]Brian Daboll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Concerns View Post
    I went to wikipedia, to look at this Daboll's credentials, and they already have him as being pegged by Crennel to be the Chiefs 2012 OC. Not sure how credible this is because I can't find it anywhere else but it's out there.

    link:
    Brian Daboll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    wow that WAS quick.

    No link for "Kansas City Chiefs" though

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    147
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am disappointed more for what seems to be Pioli's inability to think outside of the "Patriot box" and create a Kansas City identity.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Daboll spent 7 years in NE. It's that familiarity thing coming around again.... We'll see how it works out.

    There is some stories floating around he is a bit like Haley. I can't remember Miami exactly lighting it up but I don't follow them much.
    They had a great second half of the season. He utilized reggie bush well, brandon marshall and matt moores last 8 games were pretty solid. A definite yes man though not what i was hoping for. We have more talent here so one can hope.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    They had a great second half of the season. He utilized reggie bush well, brandon marshall and matt moores last 8 games were pretty solid. A definite yes man though not what i was hoping for. We have more talent here so one can hope.
    I'm kinda tired of hoping though, guess I was expecting another Weis to come on board given our situation. I trust Romeos decision more than my opinion, all I know is the little I read about him, but I'm weary from being disappointed after last season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Brian Daboll???
    By 2010chiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 09:15 AM
  2. Brian Daboll
    By nigeriannightmare in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:55 AM
  3. Brian Cushing
    By DC_Chiefsfan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 03:41 AM
  4. Brian Brohm
    By balto in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 07:19 AM
  5. Brian Westbrook
    By prough91 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 03:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •