Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brian Daboll

Default Brian Daboll

NFL Network says hes interviewing. Crennel says hes hell have his guy for oc by end of weekend, said yesterday hell only interview a couple more guys, sounds like itll be between Saunders, Zorn, and Daboll, I hope Saunders gets it and we keep Zorn to help him run the o

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    NFL Network says hes interviewing. Crennel says hes hell have his guy for oc by end of weekend, said yesterday hell only interview a couple more guys, sounds like itll be between Saunders, Zorn, and Daboll, I hope Saunders gets it and we keep Zorn to help him run the o
    Who is Daboll and what has he done that makes him a solid catch.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Who is Daboll and what has he done that makes him a solid catch.
    Very good question. I don't see anything too impressive with his track record with Cleveland and Miami. I know there were reports he seemed to go to the extreme in riding Colt McCoy, so I wonder if this team needs a young hot-head coach. I can't help but think he might be riding the Belicheck train and getting a little more responsibility than he deserves. The Patriot pedigree is what scares me considering Pioli's fascination with all things New England. I just wish we would throw money at Carmichael from New Orleans as our OC/assistant head coach. We need to get a young coach to groom as the heir-apparent to Crennel.

Daboll spent 7 years in NE. It's that familiarity thing coming around again.... We'll see how it works out.

There is some stories floating around he is a bit like Haley. I can't remember Miami exactly lighting it up but I don't follow them much.

Not that excited...Meh.

Cool Brian Daboll

I went to wikipedia, to look at this Daboll's credentials, and they already have him as being pegged by Crennel to be the Chiefs 2012 OC. Not sure how credible this is because I can't find it anywhere else but it's out there.

link:
    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Daboll"]Brian Daboll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Concerns View Post
    I went to wikipedia, to look at this Daboll's credentials, and they already have him as being pegged by Crennel to be the Chiefs 2012 OC. Not sure how credible this is because I can't find it anywhere else but it's out there.

link:
    Brian Daboll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wow that WAS quick.

No link for "Kansas City Chiefs" though

I am disappointed more for what seems to be Pioli's inability to think outside of the "Patriot box" and create a Kansas City identity.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Daboll spent 7 years in NE. It's that familiarity thing coming around again.... We'll see how it works out.

There is some stories floating around he is a bit like Haley. I can't remember Miami exactly lighting it up but I don't follow them much.
    They had a great second half of the season. He utilized reggie bush well, brandon marshall and matt moores last 8 games were pretty solid. A definite yes man though not what i was hoping for. We have more talent here so one can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    They had a great second half of the season. He utilized reggie bush well, brandon marshall and matt moores last 8 games were pretty solid. A definite yes man though not what i was hoping for. We have more talent here so one can hope.
    I'm kinda tired of hoping though, guess I was expecting another Weis to come on board given our situation. I trust Romeos decision more than my opinion, all I know is the little I read about him, but I'm weary from being disappointed after last season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast