Thread: Did I post this already?

Default Did I post this already?

Dwayne Bowe Might Amount to Something

Posted Oct 7th 2007 12:58AM by Ryan Wilson
    Filed under: Chiefs, AFC West
    I mentioned earlier that Dwayne Bowe was one of a handful of rookie first-round wide receivers having a solid start to the year. Here's a unique perspective for the second of this three touchdown receptions this season.

This fourth-quarter catch for six put the Chiefs up for good against the Vikings, and also earned them their first win of 2007. Bowe caught another TD in last week's win in San Diego, and in the spirit of completeness, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3CnwEZ6iY"]here's his first NFL score[/ame], in Week 2 against the Bears.

Right now, this guy is Kansas City's offense, something you'd never imagined after watching him bumble through training camp. (Thank you "Hard Knocks" for your your behind-the-scenes look at the NFL.)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Yes; it is now a repost. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yes; it is now a repost. :p
    At least it's not compost
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat