Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chiefs Needs?

Post Chiefs Needs?

I think the Chiefs need to work on their Offensive line, get another good Tight End, pick-up a Free Agent Wide Receiver (like Jackson from San Diego, or Philly), and another Good free agent Quarterback. Everything else is in place, what do you think?

I like the Brady Quinn idea. But I would be surprised if he didn't get some offers where he might get a better chance to be the starter. Say... Jacksonville, or Minnesota? Maybe Arizona?

He is in an usual point in his career where he could still be looked at as a guy who could be your long-term solution at QB, a back-up, or even a project, such as Ricky Stanzi is for The Chiefs.

But his highest value would be as a long-term solution. The long-term starter is just worth a whole lot more than a back-up, or a project.

Default Chiefs needs

How about a NT and Alabama's RB? I think we need a power RB, we have all the speed we need. Protect the QB, keep the WRs we have, and pick-up another TE, so we have the ability to do like the Patriots. Or RBs are much better than the Patriots! As a whole, we should be better than the Patriots this season.

Default Fantasy Football

Are there any FFB players out there? If so, could you send me a private message and maybe we can play against eachother this season.

How about Paul Soliai, NT, age 28
    Nose tackle Kelly Gregg has been a consistent performer for the last few seasons (in both Kansas City and Baltimore), but at age 35 and already undersized for the position, it would be wise to find a suitable replacement.
    Considering Crennel's preference for behemoths at the nose, Soliai (6'4", 355 lbs) would be the perfect fit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234