Thread: Carr rated as 2nd best available FA by Pete Prisco (CBS)

Default Carr rated as 2nd best available FA by Pete Prisco (CBS)

There are 32 teams in the NFL and Prisco has two Chiefs ranked in the top 10. Carr is #2 and Bowe is #9. No other team has more than one FA listed in the top 10, and 23 teams don't have any. That's pretty impressive. It also goes a long way toward explaining why we were so far under the salary cap last year.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

This does not surprise me, Carr is underated and under appreciated, even by most chiefs fans. He has been improving every year and may have peaked but that we won't know until later. I'd hate to see him get away, he's definately worthy of a franchise tag, if we can't sign him.

Bowe is #9 on that list and with the league becoming more of a passing league he will get over paid this year. Hopefully the chiefs throw a fat check at him and lock him up for several years.

It would be a real shame to see either walk without getting anything in return.

We have so little depth it's scary. Sign these guys, lock it down, then fill the other holes. I'm always on the edge with this team's decisions as it is, but we can't screw this up!

We should already have locked up these guys. It's pretty common knowledge that a player's value from a contract standpoint generally goes up substantially if they are allowed to hit free agency. Maybe when Pioli was cutting and re-signing Becht and O'Connell every other week this year, he could have been putting a big priority on getting these players locked up before they even sniffed free agency.

My feeling is that Bowe will get franchised and Carr might get the exclusive rights tag (trying to remember the details).

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

shut down corners seem harder to find then wr`s. There was afew games that romeo let carr and flowers on their own so the rest of "D" can work.Tag carr
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......