Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs are 63m under the cap

Default Chiefs are 63m under the cap

nick wright@getnickwright

Always KC. RT @MattPomPom Teams with most salary cap room(in millions): KC $63, TB $60, CIN $60, DEN $51, WAS $48, JAC $45.

What's new? lmao

I see us being much more active in the free agent market the next couple of seasons. We have built this team mostly through the draft now it's time that we go out and add the key peaces that we need. Maybe a Certain Qb if he's close to 100%
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I see us being much more active in the free agent market the next couple of seasons. We have built this team mostly through the draft now it's time that we go out and add the key peaces that we need. Maybe a Certain Qb if he's close to 100%

I don't see that happening, but Him at 75% is far better then most at 100%.

I agree though we are likely to see the chiefs use the fa market much more this year. We need to take care of Bowe and Carr first.

I bet washington spends every penny. We dont this yr but next yr we do (have to spend it all)? I wonder whats piolis bonus structure on profitabilty. I always forget that they are still running a business. Id spend it all which is why im a broke arse.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I don't see that happening, but Him at 75% is far better then most at 100%.

I agree though we are likely to see the chiefs use the fa market much more this year. We need to take care of Bowe and Carr first.
    Yeah I don't expect to see that we sign Manning but It would be a nice surprise.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by hayden2004 View Post
    nick wright@getnickwright

Always KC. RT @MattPomPom Teams with most salary cap room(in millions): KC $63, TB $60, CIN $60, DEN $51, WAS $48, JAC $45.
    That sounds a bit high to me. I would like to see a breakdown of the numbers. Does this figure include unused cap space from last year that will carry over to this year?

I would be willing to bet this number is so high because the Chiefs have 22 players due to hit Free Agency next month and none of their salaries are included in the payroll figure. I expect that number to be much lower after we resign the players we want to keep.

Anyway, these numbers are very good news for the Chiefs. It means we will have the money to sign pretty much any free agent we want this year. Kudos to Pioli for putting the Chiefs in such a good position.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

every year we say hey they gonna spend money then you know what? they don't, only time they did that i can remember was bringing in ty law and trading for surtain. But that money could bring in a good dt, and some un named qb lol. then draft lineman(all this upon us resigning bowe and franchiseing carr)

I'm going to be really mad if the Chiefs don't sign Carr and Bowe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'm going to be really mad if the Chiefs don't sign Carr and Bowe.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast