Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Interested in Stanford Rout...A sign Carr may be out?

Default Chiefs Interested in Stanford Rout...A sign Carr may be out?

Don't know the level of interest and this is all that I have seen on this subject, but it seems that the Chiefs are one of 5 teams that seem to have an interest in former Raiders Corner who was released just days ago Stanford Rout

Released by Raiders, CB Routt drawing interest from five teams

I hope this is not a sign of Carr heading out the door...

I would rather have Carr

They have yet to invite him to be interviewed.

interesting yes we haven't sent a interview but are name dosen't come up unless we really are interested, idk enough bout routt id rather have carr but if hes gonna demand the money people are thinking they know it is a real possibility

Routt is a good corner...Of course I would love to keep Carr, but if there is a scenario which see's him leave, I would love to fill his position with Routt.

It would be awsome to have both! haha, but I highly doubt that would happen.

Carr please don't leave us!

sorry were not the eagles lol only need to great corners and one grooming behind them aka arenas

[QUOTE] sorry were not the eagles lol only need to great corners and one grooming behind them aka arenas [/QUOTe

actually the more corners we have the better with it coming of more of a passing league. arenas still developing and we cant say for sure he can become a good corner. i would oy trust him as a nick back corner. lacks the idea size to be a #1 or #2 corner. giants would have killed us if we were in the superbowl.

This may have been made to look like this so that Carr agrees to a smaller amout of money.

Second thought, this WILL make Carr's value go down, He is no longer top dog in that position.

If they are looking at him it might just be a case of doing your homework just in case you can't get Carr to resign with the team. Never just assume
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

When I saw this thread title I thought it would be about the school's 48-7 win over Colorado, this year.

Maybe the Chiefs think that because Routt was released right after getting a big contract that they might be able to sign him at a discount.

But I agree that they are probably looking at him "just-in-case" they are unable to re-sign Carr.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast