Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping Fees :(

Default Shipping Fees :(

Recently NFLSHOP.com had a huge sale. I thought it would be a great time to get a Jersey of my favorite player, JC.

NFLSHOP.com international shipping fees = "Starting at $36". Keyword, "starting", the prices go higher.

I decided to check the Official Chiefs shop.

kcchiefsproshop.com Shipping Fees to Australia = $84

This is ridiculous. The other frustrating thing is that 3rd world countries are only a few dollars more expensive to ship to. Now I dont know if they actually ship to countries tat would be VERY difficult to get merchandise to but they list them anyway and the prices to ship to them.

International Shipping Fees = :(

I just bought 3 jersey's from here NFL Jerseys, NHL Jerseys, MLB Jerseys, NBA Jerseys, NBA Swingman Jerseys| Foreverjersey.com and the shipping fees sucked. However the more you buy the cheaper they get. The 3 ended up costing me 31 bucks and some change apiece. They are supposed to be the nice sewn on numbers. They should be here later this week. I will let you know about the quality and reliability when they get here. They have been very responsive to any email questions I have had so far, with most answers coming within 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwigbob View Post
    I just bought 3 jersey's from here NFL Jerseys, NHL Jerseys, MLB Jerseys, NBA Jerseys, NBA Swingman Jerseys| Foreverjersey.com and the shipping fees sucked. However the more you buy the cheaper they get. The 3 ended up costing me 31 bucks and some change apiece. They are supposed to be the nice sewn on numbers. They should be here later this week. I will let you know about the quality and reliability when they get here. They have been very responsive to any email questions I have had so far, with most answers coming within 1 hour.
    OH that sounds great! Id love to here your feedback on them too!

Wow, that sucks. You don't say whether that is the American $ or the Australian $. Not that there is a lot of difference. (1 US$=0.93 AUS$). If you are not paying COD, the only way I see around that is to ship it to someone in the US and have them reship it to you. I'm not sure if that would save you anything as you would have to pay to ship it twice, convert currency and send the American recipient a check, so even if it did save you a little, I don't know if it would be worth the hassle.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Wow, that sucks. You don't say whether that is the American $ or the Australian $. Not that there is a lot of difference. (1 US$=0.93 AUS$). If you are not paying COD, the only way I see around that is to ship it to someone in the US and have them reship it to you. I'm not sure if that would save you anything as you would have to pay to ship it twice, convert currency and send the American recipient a check, so even if it did save you a little, I don't know if it would be worth the hassle.
    Im not sure if it was in AU$ or US$ but as you said they're similar anyway.

Ive thought about having someone ship it to me but Itd probably cost a lot anyway + the hassle.

Got my jerseys today. 3 jerseys Baldwin, Charles and Moeaki for 31 bucks apiece. They are NICE! Sewn on numbers and names. I would recommend them.

Got my jerseys today. 3 jerseys Baldwin, Charles and Moeaki for 31 bucks apiece. They are NICE! Sewn on numbers and names. I would recommend them.
    WOW 31 bucks thats a great price! If only the shipping was lower :(

That is in deed the pits Aussie!

The 31 bucks was with shipping. Shipping fee was 20 bucks no matter how many you order.

Three jerseys total price 93 bucks with the shipping.

The 31 bucks was with shipping. Shipping fee was 20 bucks no matter how many you order.

Three jerseys total price 93 bucks with the shipping.
    Hmm thats not that bad. How much for 1 jersey international?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast