Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs signings

Default Chiefs signings

I figured we could make a single thread for the 2012 Chiefs free agency signings and when we re-sign players.

Feb 9 Jake O'Connell (TE) - Re-signed by Kansas City (One-year contract)
    Jan 24 Kyle Nelson (TE) - Signed by Kansas City
    Jan 9 Darryl Harris (G) - Signed by Kansas City

This is all I could find thus far.

Feb 14 Kyle McCarthy (S) - Signed FA, former DEN
    Feb 20 Stanford Routt (CB) - Former Raider signed to 3 yr/$19.6 deal
    Feb. 23 Jacques Reeves (DB) - Terms not disclosed, Houston Texans 2008-2009, Dallas Cowboys 2004-2007 (source)
    Mar 1 Zeke Markshausen(WR) - This guy won't make the team is my guess. Never the less it's the only info I've heard about that doesn't involve Crennel and a sentence with the word Manning in it.
    Mar 12 Amon Gordon (DL) - resigned to a 2 year contract, no $ disclosed (on arrowheadpride.com via a twitter post)
    Mar 12 Jovan Belcher (LB) - Restricted Free Agent 2nd Round Tender $1.972 million (source)
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Feb. 23 Jacques Reeves (DB) - Terms not disclosed, Houston Texans 2008-2009, Dallas Cowboys 2004-2007 (source)
    Mar 1 Zeke Markshausen(WR) - This guy won't make the team is my guess. Never the less it's the only info I've heard about that doesn't involve Crennel and a sentence with the word Manning in it.
    Mar 12 Amon Gordon (DL) - resigned to a 2 year contract, no $ disclosed (on arrowheadpride.com via a twitter post)
    Mar 12 Jovan Belcher (LB) - Restricted Free Agent 2nd Round Tender $1.972 million (source)
    Im glad to see we have both Gordon and Belcher locked in. Gordon was a great situational role player and Belcher was a tackling machine (thanks to the great DL play by ... TJ and Dorsey). I am excited to see Belcher and Siler battle it out and have them both be better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Im glad to see we have both Gordon and Belcher locked in. Gordon was a great situational role player and Belcher was a tackling machine (thanks to the great DL play by ... TJ and Dorsey). I am excited to see Belcher and Siler battle it out and have them both be better for it.

Agreed- last year I don't think there were many who were really thrilled with us bringing in Gordon. I'm glad to see this.

jb

This hasn't been updated in a while:

Mar 12 Amon Gordon (DL) - Resigned to a 2 year contract, no $ disclosed (on arrowheadpride.com via a twitter post)
    Mar 14 Peyton Hillis (RB) - Formerly with Cleveland, 1 yr/$3 million (source)
    Mar 15 Kevin Boss (TE) - Released from Oakland, 3 yrs/$9 Million (source)
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Wow...3 TE's signed...Heaven forbid we get a notable lineman, a qb or another WR.

Won't be too hard to defend knowing we will HAVE to run the ball...8 in the box for the opposing d's all year long.

By the way...Manningham is available and Wallace from the Steelers.....Ah, forget about it! LOL
    Last edited by dbolan; 03-16-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Spelling

An update to the update:

Mar 12 Amon Gordon (DL) - Resigned to a 2 year contract, no $ disclosed (on arrowheadpride.com via a twitter post)
    Mar 14 Peyton Hillis (RB) - Formerly with Cleveland, 1 yr/$3 million(source)
    Mar 17 Eric Winston (OT) - Released from Houston, 4 years, 22 million
    Mar 17 Brady Quinn (QB) - Release from Broncos, undisclosed.

I'm just happy to see us actually make some FA moves in an attempt to sign some seasoned veterans to help try to improve the team!

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    An update to the update:

Mar 14 Peyton Hillis (RB) - Formerly with Cleveland, 1 yr/$3 million(source)
    Mar 17 Eric Winston (OT) - Released from Houston, 4 years, 22 million
    Mar 17 Brady Quinn (QB) - Release from Broncos, undisclosed.
    Jovan Belcher signed his RFA tender today: A signing and a visit | Red Zone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123