Thread: Arrowhead Seating

Default Arrowhead Seating

I'm a long long time season ticket holder and was wondering if anyone have information on the Arrowhead "Field Box Suites"? I mean I've spoken to the Chiefs ticket offices about them and they are sold as the whole suite which I'm not interested in. I am interested in possibly 2 seats though. I was wondering if anyone has ever considered buying the whole suite and then selling off individual seats (subletting more or less). Thoughts?
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

Would take a lot of organization and committment for people to purchase that many tickets. And in this economy, it would be a risky investment. But Stubhub would make your life a lot easier if you purchased the tickets yourself, that's for sure.

How are the field box seats? I was given a few tickets in section 125a and still have tickets I previously bought in section 245. Need to decide which ones to keep