Thread: Story for those who like stupid criminals stories

Default Story for those who like stupid criminals stories

When you work Retail you never no what you are going to see any given day. Most people come in buy what they want and are out and you never think about it again. Then there are the wackos. Those stick with you. Last night I had one of those.

It's very rare these days that I work behind the counter. As my employer grew tired of my pointing out to the stupid people that come in just how stupid they are. But since there were a couple of callins I had to. Everything was going normal till about a half hour before close. One of the regulars comes in. He is a police officer who often comes in after his shift. In full uniform. A couple of minutes later a guy comes in trying to trade in a brand new xbox 360 still in the box. Now this is very rare. So I did the good employee and CYA (cover your ***) thing and asked if there was a reason that he was selling a brand new xbox 360. I was not expecting the answer I got. With a uniformed police officer not 10 feet away from him he answers "I Just stole this from walmarts back room and need to get rid of it before the police search my house" The look on his face when the officer started talking and questioning him was priceless. And after they left the store stupid criminal in handcuffs I had a mighty good laugh. Just a story I found funny and thought I would share.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

In 3,2,1...Here's your sign.

If I saw that I wouldn't be able to stop laughing

after reciting this tory to my employies one told us his fav. stupid criminal story. a robber held up a tire store at gun point demanding the money in the drawer and in the safe. salesman tells him only the owner has the key to the safe and is not there. robber gives his cell # tells him to have owner call him and that he would be back! the owner complied, the robber did return only to find the police waiting...... i would have dismissed this as an exageration or totaly made up but he might have been related to your guy and had about the same IQ so who knows?
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    If I saw that I wouldn't be able to stop laughing
    That's the worst part of my job. I wanted to point and laugh at this idoit but In my mind all I could here is my bosses "That's not professional" lecture that I have heard a billion times.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    after reciting this tory to my employies one told us his fav. stupid criminal story. a robber held up a tire store at gun point demanding the money in the drawer and in the safe. salesman tells him only the owner has the key to the safe and is not there. robber gives his cell # tells him to have owner call him and that he would be back! the owner complied, the robber did return only to find the police waiting...... i would have dismissed this as an exageration or totaly made up but he might have been related to your guy and had about the same IQ so who knows?
    If there is one thing that I have learned it's never underestimate just how stupid people can be
    TopekaRoy is my hero!