Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Jamaal Charles Tweet

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default Jamaal Charles Tweet


    0 Not allowed!
    Was gonna post this when he tweeted it, but i forgot.

    Looks like he's doing great!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Cool!


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    147
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Great to hear Charles looks to be fully recovered by the time the season begins! Now we need to bring in someone who can help shoulder the load and keep Charles as fresh as possible. BenJarvus Green-Ellis would be a very good option.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicfre2011 View Post
    Great to hear Charles looks to be fully recovered by the time the season begins! Now we need to bring in someone who can help shoulder the load and keep Charles as fresh as possible. BenJarvus Green-Ellis would be a very good option.
    Green-Ellis would be good. Didn't know he was a FA.

    Ray Rice is also a FA, he'd make a good conbination with Charles. Dont know if he wants to share the carries with a back that he knows is the #1 though.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Green-Ellis would be good. Didn't know he was a FA.

    Ray Rice is also a FA, he'd make a good conbination with Charles. Dont know if he wants to share the carries with a back that he knows is the #1 though.
    Ray wants too much IMO.
    Ray Rice wants Adrian Peterson money | ProFootballTalk

    BGE would be a great addition in KC.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,358
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 217
    Given: 58

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicfre2011 View Post
    Great to hear Charles looks to be fully recovered by the time the season begins! Now we need to bring in someone who can help shoulder the load and keep Charles as fresh as possible. BenJarvus Green-Ellis would be a very good option.
    I agree about BenJarvis. I don't see this as a high priority though, but maybe just-above-medium priority.

    I think with Charles back at 100% (hopefully) Jackie Battle will be fine as the number 2 back. McCluster should do better this year, too, with Daboll calling the plays --- as long as we upgrade to O-line. Our rushing attack should already be awesome.

    But, yeah, getting BenJarvis would definitely be a plus.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    147
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I agree about BenJarvis. I don't see this as a high priority though, but maybe just-above-medium priority.

    I think with Charles back at 100% (hopefully) Jackie Battle will be fine as the number 2 back. McCluster should do better this year, too, with Daboll calling the plays --- as long as we upgrade to O-line. Our rushing attack should already be awesome.

    But, yeah, getting BenJarvis would definitely be a plus.
    Actually I think the coaching staff is going to look to bring Charles along slowly and quite possibly look to lighten his load. That being said, I think Thomas Jones is obviously not going to return and I am not a big fan of Jackie Battle. I now know why a player with his impressive triangle numbers (height, weight, and long speed) hasn't made a impact since coming into the league. He runs too upright and from what I have seen, appears to have horrible vision. Some of the blame can be put on the interior offensive line which often failed to open lanes and get consistent push, but I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of Battle being the alternating back with Charles.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,358
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 217
    Given: 58

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nicfre2011 View Post
    Actually I think the coaching staff is going to look to bring Charles along slowly and quite possibly look to lighten his load. That being said, I think Thomas Jones is obviously not going to return and I am not a big fan of Jackie Battle. I now know why a player with his impressive triangle numbers (height, weight, and long speed) hasn't made a impact since coming into the league. He runs too upright and from what I have seen, appears to have horrible vision. Some of the blame can be put on the interior offensive line which often failed to open lanes and get consistent push, but I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of Battle being the alternating back with Charles.
    Good point. He rushed for 597 yards last year and 4.0 yards per carry, which isn't great but doesn't suck either. I just think with an improved front line and better play calling, he could push that past 5.0 ypc, but maybe I'm giving him (and Daboll) too much credit.

    I'm certainly not opposed to bringing in Green-Ellis, as long as we take care of some other needs first.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Neosho, Mo.
    Posts
    310
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    alot of people see us taking trent richardson in the draft, hes rated secound overall player. I agree not a top need but the one two punch with jc and richardson, throw in some mccluster out of the back field and were vary vary solid, o line is our number one need but if he drops to us can we pass him up?

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    alot of people see us taking trent richardson in the draft, hes rated secound overall player. I agree not a top need but the one two punch with jc and richardson, throw in some mccluster out of the back field and were vary vary solid, o line is our number one need but if he drops to us can we pass him up?
    If he falls all the way to 11 or 12 he'll be so difficult to pass on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jamaal Charles
    By Canada in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 10:39 AM
  2. Jamaal Charles - Best RB in the NFL
    By marlin5124 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:54 AM
  3. Jamaal Charles - best RB Ever!
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:55 PM
  4. Jamaal Charles
    By Vandelay in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 01:37 AM
  5. Jamaal Charles
    By soonerpike697 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •