Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamaal Charles Tweet

Default Jamaal Charles Tweet

Was gonna post this when he tweeted it, but i forgot.

Looks like he's doing great!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool!

Great to hear Charles looks to be fully recovered by the time the season begins! Now we need to bring in someone who can help shoulder the load and keep Charles as fresh as possible. BenJarvus Green-Ellis would be a very good option.

Quote Originally Posted by nicfre2011 View Post
    Great to hear Charles looks to be fully recovered by the time the season begins! Now we need to bring in someone who can help shoulder the load and keep Charles as fresh as possible. BenJarvus Green-Ellis would be a very good option.
    Green-Ellis would be good. Didn't know he was a FA.

Ray Rice is also a FA, he'd make a good conbination with Charles. Dont know if he wants to share the carries with a back that he knows is the #1 though.

I agree about BenJarvis. I don't see this as a high priority though, but maybe just-above-medium priority.

I think with Charles back at 100% (hopefully) Jackie Battle will be fine as the number 2 back. McCluster should do better this year, too, with Daboll calling the plays --- as long as we upgrade to O-line. Our rushing attack should already be awesome.

But, yeah, getting BenJarvis would definitely be a plus.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I agree about BenJarvis. I don't see this as a high priority though, but maybe just-above-medium priority.

I think with Charles back at 100% (hopefully) Jackie Battle will be fine as the number 2 back. McCluster should do better this year, too, with Daboll calling the plays --- as long as we upgrade to O-line. Our rushing attack should already be awesome.

But, yeah, getting BenJarvis would definitely be a plus.
    Actually I think the coaching staff is going to look to bring Charles along slowly and quite possibly look to lighten his load. That being said, I think Thomas Jones is obviously not going to return and I am not a big fan of Jackie Battle. I now know why a player with his impressive triangle numbers (height, weight, and long speed) hasn't made a impact since coming into the league. He runs too upright and from what I have seen, appears to have horrible vision. Some of the blame can be put on the interior offensive line which often failed to open lanes and get consistent push, but I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of Battle being the alternating back with Charles.

Actually I think the coaching staff is going to look to bring Charles along slowly and quite possibly look to lighten his load. That being said, I think Thomas Jones is obviously not going to return and I am not a big fan of Jackie Battle. I now know why a player with his impressive triangle numbers (height, weight, and long speed) hasn't made a impact since coming into the league. He runs too upright and from what I have seen, appears to have horrible vision. Some of the blame can be put on the interior offensive line which often failed to open lanes and get consistent push, but I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of Battle being the alternating back with Charles.
    Good point. He rushed for 597 yards last year and 4.0 yards per carry, which isn't great but doesn't suck either. I just think with an improved front line and better play calling, he could push that past 5.0 ypc, but maybe I'm giving him (and Daboll) too much credit.

I'm certainly not opposed to bringing in Green-Ellis, as long as we take care of some other needs first.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

alot of people see us taking trent richardson in the draft, hes rated secound overall player. I agree not a top need but the one two punch with jc and richardson, throw in some mccluster out of the back field and were vary vary solid, o line is our number one need but if he drops to us can we pass him up?

Quote Originally Posted by whackojacko58 View Post
    alot of people see us taking trent richardson in the draft, hes rated secound overall player. I agree not a top need but the one two punch with jc and richardson, throw in some mccluster out of the back field and were vary vary solid, o line is our number one need but if he drops to us can we pass him up?
    If he falls all the way to 11 or 12 he'll be so difficult to pass on

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Green-Ellis would be good. Didn't know he was a FA.

Ray Rice is also a FA, he'd make a good conbination with Charles. Dont know if he wants to share the carries with a back that he knows is the #1 though.
    Ray wants too much IMO.
    Ray Rice wants Adrian Peterson money | ProFootballTalk

BGE would be a great addition in KC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast