Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi! (From across the pond)

Default Hi! (From across the pond)

Hi everyone, I'm Dave (or Figgsy), I'm from Bolton, England and I've been a loose fan of the Chiefs for roughly around 3 years. I don't know very much about American Football tactically (other than what I've seen on the TV and on Madden), so my insight on that will be minimal and although I don't catch many games (with the time difference and all), I try to watch highlights when I can.

I decided I wanted to be a little closer to the community I've watched from afar for a while - I hope you guys break me in slowly!

Maybe you can teach me a few things while I'm here too!
    GARBAGE DAY!

Welcome fellow foreign football fan!!!

Thanks everyone! I hope to be a regular poster on here, which hopefully means I'll pick up a hell of a lot more of the rules as I go along.

For those interested in why I became a Chiefs fan, I started watching AF around four years ago without any sort of affection for anyone in particular, i was content for a while to do that. But then i wanted to actually want a team, to have a 'home' as it were. A few of my mates supported different teams, Jets and Pats being the main two, so I did what anyone in my situation would do and I put all 32 teams into the metaphorical 'hat' and voila, here I am three years later!

All my friends tell me to drop the Chiefs and support a more successful team, but I've been struck and that's it, I'm a Chiefs fan for life now. Arrowhead sounds amazing and I hope to one day visit.
    GARBAGE DAY!

Fate has smiled on you by making you a Chiefs fan, my friend. I think they are about to get really good. Be sure to check back here for links to on-line streams on game days.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12