View Poll Results: Chances of Manning to KC?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Likely

1 3.13%
  • Likely

3 9.38%
  • 50-50

12 37.50%
  • Unlikely

11 34.38%
  • Very Unlikely

5 15.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chances of Manning ending up with KC

Default Chances of Manning ending up with KC

What are the chances according to you?

I'm guessing about 25%. He still hasn't been released. We aren't exactly a team that typically goes and blows a bunch of money on big money free agents. But everything that Pioli says about our QB situation at least leads me to believe that we will at least inquire. And we are a team with salary cap firepower and talent with an unstable qb situation. There aren't many teams that have that situation and that would also be willing to roll the dice.

We are on the short list.
    Possible landing spots in my opinion:
    Tenn, Miami, KC, Denver, Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm guessing about 25%. He still hasn't been released. We aren't exactly a team that typically goes and blows a bunch of money on big money free agents. But everything that Pioli says about our QB situation at least leads me to believe that we will at least inquire. And we are a team with salary cap firepower and talent with an unstable qb situation. There aren't many teams that have that situation and that would also be willing to roll the dice.

We are on the short list.
    Possible landing spots in my opinion:
    Tenn, Miami, KC, Denver, Washington.
    Yeah I mean we are definitely in a situation where we could sign him. But there ARE other things like, Indy not giving him up at all.

I'm guessing that Hunt isn't going to pay what Manning will require.

i hate manning but he is good. dont know how id feel if we signed him

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Yeah I mean we are definitely in a situation where we could sign him. But there ARE other things like, Indy not giving him up at all.
    I don't think manning is going to require as much money as people think...

He has already came out and said he would be willing to sign a contract with little-to-No Guaranteed money, but more of a performance based deal. which means if he performs he gets paid, if not, there's not a big risk.

I think this is why Pioli will consider him. Manning isn't worried about money any more, Crap he makes enough with his endorsements, to still be a millionaire and not make a dime playing ball!

This injury has made him realize his career is almost over, and his drive is championships. Mark my word, manning will not go to the team which can throw the most money at him (Cough..Washington and Miami). If he leaves Indy, it will be a team that he feels is the "Best Fit" for him, and gives him the best chance to compete for a few championships before he hangs it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    I don't think manning is going to require as much money as people think...

He has already came out and said he would be willing to sign a contract with little-to-No Guaranteed money, but more of a performance based deal. which means if he performs he gets paid, if not, there's not a big risk.

I think this is why Pioli will consider him. Manning isn't worried about money any more, Crap he makes enough with his endorsements, to still be a millionaire and not make a dime playing ball!

This injury has made him realize his career is almost over, and his drive is championships. Mark my word, manning will not go to the team which can throw the most money at him (Cough..Washington and Miami). If he leaves Indy, it will be a team that he feels is the "Best Fit" for him, and gives him the best chance to compete for a few championships before he hangs it up.
    Exactly

I think they are looking to sell tickets again and have the stadium full so coughing up the money for Manning shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by insurancedad View Post
    I think they are looking to sell tickets again and have the stadium full so coughing up the money for Manning shouldn't be a problem.
    Welcome to the Chiefs Crowd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    i hate manning but he is good. dont know how id feel if we signed him
    The only players i dislike more are bob sanders and shawne flippin merriman. But we'd be a superbowl contender as soon as he signed the contract can't hate that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast