View Poll Results: What are the chances we go get RG3?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Likely

1 2.56%
  • Likely

1 2.56%
  • 50-50

3 7.69%
  • Unlikely

17 43.59%
  • Very Unlikely

17 43.59%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chances of RG3 ending up with KC

Default Chances of RG3 ending up with KC

Yep another poll. What do you think the chance is that KC will trade up to get RG3?

I believe in every good comment on RG3, but I still can't think a boy without proper throwing mechanics can achieve at top level.
    Feet, have you seen his feet when he is throwing? This NFL is all about passing, not (Tebow!!!) running QB's.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Quote Originally Posted by pojote View Post
    I believe in every good comment on RG3, but I still can't think a boy without proper throwing mechanics can achieve at top level.
    Feet, have you seen his feet when he is throwing? This NFL is all about passing, not (Tebow!!!) running QB's.
    He is an amazing thrower as well as a runner. (Also, as for his speed, he's not just fast, he's the fastest QB in the past 25 years)

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    He is an amazing thrower as well as a runner. (Also, as for his speed, he's not just fast, he's the fastest QB in the past 25 years)
    Again, had you seen his feet? NFL is quite different from college.
    The best Chilean fan.

The misconception of Griffin is that he is a running QB...He is not a Micheal Vick or Tim Tebow.

He is much better at staying in the pocket and only running if the play breaks down. Vick and Tebow would look at their first progression and if it wasn't there, panic and take off and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    The misconception of Griffin is that he is a running QB...He is not a Micheal Vick or Tim Tebow.

He is much better at staying in the pocket and only running if the play breaks down. Vick and Tebow would look at their first progression and if it wasn't there, panic and take off and run.
    I don't say he is like Tebow or Vick, just that his running skills aren't a real factor to consider. He never has played against an NFL defense (no college QB has), so what should be watch on him? Progressions, throwing mechanics, pocket awareness, strength, accuracy. On all of that, he is good, but I don't get impressed. If you take out his running abilities, he is just a very good college QB, not the man who can lead us to a superbowl.
    If I had to chose between RG3 and Cam Newton, I would get Newton for his mechanics.
    The best Chilean fan.

I don't say he is like Tebow or Vick, just that his running skills aren't a real factor to consider. He never has played against an NFL defense (no college QB has), so what should be watch on him? Progressions, throwing mechanics, pocket awareness, strength, accuracy. On all of that, he is good, but I don't get impressed. If you take out his running abilities, he is just a very good college QB, not the man who can lead us to a superbowl.
    If I had to chose between RG3 and Cam Newton, I would get Newton for his mechanics.

Over the years we have seen QB's come and go, we have seen QB's that were projected to be top of the line in the NFL and ones they said would be a work in progress. Fact of the matter is no one really knows until that time comes when they are put to the test. I find it hard for anyone to say who will or will not be a good or great NFL QB with out that person being given the chance. If you pass on the chance you may end up regretting it....

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Over the years we have seen QB's come and go, we have seen QB's that were projected to be top of the line in the NFL and ones they said would be a work in progress. Fact of the matter is no one really knows until that time comes when they are put to the test. I find it hard for anyone to say who will or will not be a good or great NFL QB with out that person being given the chance. If you pass on the chance you may end up regretting it....
    You nailed on that one. RG3 can be an elite QB, but no one knows for sure, so, is it worth to do all that you can to get him?
    The best Chilean fan.

i like stanzi more than RG3..... go CHIEFS

You nailed on that one. RG3 can be an elite QB, but no one knows for sure, so, is it worth to do all that you can to get him?
    I think that really depends on what you a really willing to give up to get him. If he turns out to be an elite QB then yes, it was all worth it. I for one do not think Cassel or Orton can take us over the top, I am not a hater of either but we all realize it will take a good or great QB to reach our over all goal. Is next years QB class going to be better than this years, I for one don't think so, So with that in mind, do we take a chance and risk it or do we just stick with other teams left overs?

st louis is going to shop the pick early so they know where there siting in the draft and build there board from there, i find it interesting rg3 brought up talking to us, personally id be fine with a first second and first next year, weve never had a franchise qb he would be electric plus smart, and yes we need oline but were solid everywhere else just need to create back up which we can do in free agency and with all our other picks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast