Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best fit for Matt Flyn according to NFL Network

Default Best fit for Matt Flyn according to NFL Network

According to NFL Network Miami is the best fit for Flyn. If they sign him, we get a better shot at Manning due to Miami also being a contender for him.

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    Lol you want another cassel experiment? Hows that worked for us.
    Some people on this forum seem to think it's worked great!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    has anyone considered the colts sign flynn and trade their pick
    Cannot see it happening cause Irsay is so dead set on Luck coming out as the real deal.

I's wrong of me, but the way he's pretty much screwing Manning over, I wouldn't feel bad if everything went wrong for the Colts after wasting an entire season to get that #1 pick and blaming it all on the absence of a quarterback. But then again, I have never liked the Colts, just liked Peyton because he's a southern boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    It could happen, but that is expecting a lot. There's only 4 days between the day Manning is due his money, and Free agency beginning. There's a ton that goes into contract negotiations, and it's a lot to do in 4 days considering the travel Manning will have to do.

I think he takes his time with this decision. He want's to be sure that he is making the right decision because he knows this will be his last chance to cement his name as one of the best, and make another super bowl run. He will cover all his basis before a decision, I think it's at least 1.5-2 weeks before we hear who he signs with.
    That's true it will be a lot of work. But I think alot of that work is already going. Even though he's not yet been cut it's no secret that it's going to happen. NFL teams no that. I think theres already some talk with the agent going on.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by KCCF View Post
    Lol you want another cassel experiment? Hows that worked for us.
    Really? And Peyton Manning would be what? A sure thing? A free ticket to the Superbowl? Who's to know until these players play what could really happen. Flynn could come here and be an outstanding QB where as Manning could come here and be no better than Cassel. Manning would be here 1, 2, 3 years at the most, Then we can start all over where as Flynn could be here awhile as long as he's better than Cassel. I would rather have a long term fix to build on. Manning is not it even if he can play.....

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Some people on this forum seem to think it's worked great!
    If they think it's so great why are we talking about getting a new starting QB or trading up for our QBotF? As I've said in other posts I'm not trying to be a d*ck I seriously would like to know their thoughts on the subject. Or if you're referring to yourself jump in and provide some insights.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    If they think it's so great why are we talking about getting a new starting QB or trading up for our QBotF? As I've said in other posts I'm not trying to be a d*ck I seriously would like to know their thoughts on the subject. Or if you're referring to yourself jump in and provide some insights.

BaaaBAM!

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post

Yeah, I'm only known as one of the bigger "Cassel haters" on the forum currently. If you've been active over the past few months, it'd be pretty easy to know who the Cassel supporters are.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Yeah, I'm only known as one of the bigger "Cassel haters" on the forum currently. If you've been active over the past few months, it'd be pretty easy to know who the Cassel supporters are.
    Actually the Cassel supporters have been pretty quiet lately. It's kinda suprizing actually. Either they're supporting the Manning trade or haven't really jumped on the "let's keep Cassel" wagon. I didn't think you were a Cassel supporter but I don't really pay that much attention to who likes who and which people they feel need to go.

I'm not a Cassel hater, I just think we need to do better at QB and don't feel he or Orton are the one's for the job. Manning if he can play well then yea I'd take him but he would not be my choice. I would rather have a long term QB, Stanzi? flynn? RG3? I don't know but I feel we need to do some thing. We need to improve at the QB to get to where we want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Really? And Peyton Manning would be what? A sure thing? A free ticket to the Superbowl? Who's to know until these players play what could really happen. Flynn could come here and be an outstanding QB where as Manning could come here and be no better than Cassel. Manning would be here 1, 2, 3 years at the most, Then we can start all over where as Flynn could be here awhile as long as he's better than Cassel. I would rather have a long term fix to build on. Manning is not it even if he can play.....
    Flynn is cassel with less games started basically. You are willing to bet on a guy who we've seen literallly 1 time, and you are willing to get Flynn? Haha you are a joke. I'm no cassel supporter and I think we need a new qb, but that's not someone I'm willing to bet on.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast