Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who would you trade for RGIII

Default Who would you trade for RGIII

I just read an article about who are untouchable in a trade to get RGIII and it got me to thinking there are not to many that I would not trade maybe DJ and Tamba and I would have to throw Brandon Albert just because we can get no one to replace him this year in FA or latter in the draft say round 3. But I think I might give up anyone else but depending on who the someone else was what other draft picks would be included. So what do you think who would you not trade for RGIII? Now like the article said I would trade Glenn Dorsey in a heart beat and I am not displeased with his play.
    Last edited by N TX Dave; 03-03-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Yes but he is a running back and only has a few more years, but if he was the one being traded that would cut down the draft picks I would give up alot.
    Still 0 chance i would trade him.

i would certainly take him if he fell to us but we cannot afford to trade up. the team still has some holes to fill and little to no depth. a trade would deplete what we have and all we would be left with is a potentialy great QB who is running for his life ala david carr and for us old folk bert jones. stay the course fill our current needs, cassel or orton will be ok when we have our running game back and stanzi may be a diamond in the rough. we can always draft or sign a QB next year or get in on the manning sweepstakes this year.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

No one.

matt cassel,Barry Richardson,thomas Jonesand Tyson Jackson.you couodnt get a pee wee player for those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    I just don't get the whole Kyle Orton thing.....If you are going to go to all the trouble of changing QB's, why not just make a improvement? Why bother bringing in someone who is just like the one you have. Manning, if he can really play, yes. But he is just a short term fix. In a year, two or maybe if we are lucky three we can do this all over again......
    Kyle Orton represents the best backup in The NFL rather he wins a competition and forces Cassel to the backup spot, or winds up there himself.

And he is not the same QB, at all, as Matt Cassel.

Orton proved, with The Broncos, that he can be a top gun-slinger in The NFL.

Given any kind of consistency, and surrounding talent, I think Kyle Orton can be in the same group as Brees, Rodgers, Brady and Rivers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123