Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you trade for RGIII

Default Who would you trade for RGIII

I just read an article about who are untouchable in a trade to get RGIII and it got me to thinking there are not to many that I would not trade maybe DJ and Tamba and I would have to throw Brandon Albert just because we can get no one to replace him this year in FA or latter in the draft say round 3. But I think I might give up anyone else but depending on who the someone else was what other draft picks would be included. So what do you think who would you not trade for RGIII? Now like the article said I would trade Glenn Dorsey in a heart beat and I am not displeased with his play.
    Last edited by N TX Dave; 03-03-2012 at 12:54 PM.

no player. because i think rg3 is going to be a good not great player for 3 years max. then his injuries start to catch up with him. he is promoting himself real well and selling himself pretty good. but he has not played the position for very long.and the nfl is alot differant than college.oh wait i take all of that back i would give up MATT CASSELL in a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    no player. because i think rg3 is going to be a good not great player for 3 years max. then his injuries start to catch up with him. he is promoting himself real well and selling himself pretty good. but he has not played the position for very long.and the nfl is alot differant than college.oh wait i take all of that back i would give up MATT CASSELL in a heartbeat
    I can't tell if you're joking or if you're serious. RG3 played QB for all 4 years he was at Baylor. He's only had one injury, it happened in his Sophomore season and since then he's started ever since.

I think that RG3 is going to be a starting QB in the NFL and once he gets some experience I wouldn't be suprized at all to see him leading a team to the playoffs 2 or 3 years after being drafted.

I would definitely not trade Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    I would definitely not trade Charles.
    Yes but he is a running back and only has a few more years, but if he was the one being traded that would cut down the draft picks I would give up alot.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I can't tell if you're joking or if you're serious. RG3 played QB for all 4 years he was at Baylor. He's only had one injury, it happened in his Sophomore season and since then he's started ever since.

I think that RG3 is going to be a starting QB in the NFL and once he gets some experience I wouldn't be suprized at all to see him leading a team to the playoffs 2 or 3 years after being drafted.
    i was joking i think whoever gets rg3 is going to have some exciting football for many years to come.he has alot of talent a hell of an arm and watching an interview on him he is a pretty smart kid.

Matt Cassel, Tyson Jackson, Barry Richardson, and Thomas Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Matt Cassel, Tyson Jackson, Barry Richardson, and Thomas Jones.

The problem with us making someone take Richardson is, that we would have to throw in an extra 3rd round pick, but second thought it would be worth that to not have him here.

i like our roster now...... plus i have alot of faith in stanzi... i believe he's our future....go CHIEFS

id treade matt cassel, next two first round picks for him, maybe wed pull a three way trade where cassel goes to the browns or dolphins for like a third or fourth pick and then picks go to rams and we get rg3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast