Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow!

Default Wow!

Sportscenter showed only one clip from yesterdays game.

Mojo scoring his 54 yard TD and then his celebration, using his ATM card to withdraw cash from our goalpost.

We actually got 26 seconds of coverage this week!

Sweet!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Not to pile on but how much coverage do we deserve this week? Personally, I think 26 seconds was toooooo much!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Not to pile on but how much coverage do we deserve this week? Personally, I think 26 seconds was toooooo much!
    Would have been nice to see a QB throw his first ever career TD pass in the NFL, but that would have bumped the coverage up to 30 seconds and that would be too much!

It was nice of them to give us the absolute final recap, also.

I doubt that they would have even shown TG if he broke the record yesterday.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Would have been nice to see a QB throw his first ever career TD pass in the NFL, but that would have bumped the coverage up to 30 seconds and that would be too much!

It was nice of them to give us the absolute final recap, also.

I doubt that they would have even shown TG if he broke the record yesterday.
    I watched him throw his TD on the show with Berman last night. Can't remember what it's called though. On ESPN evry Sunday after the games. Are you sure they didn't show it today?

I watched him throw his TD on the show with Berman last night. Can't remember what it's called though. On ESPN evry Sunday after the games. Are you sure they didn't show it today?
    Yeah, just finished Sportscenter, it was the last game (of course) so I had to sit and wait an hour and a half just to see those 26 seconds.

I am not really blaming them, they have market shares to consider, but I will stick up for my Chiefs even when they are down.

It's kind of sappy, I know, but I can yell about their performance and think they should get if not equal coverage, perhaps just a bit more.

Yeah, just finished Sportscenter, it was the last game (of course) so I had to sit and wait an hour and a half just to see those 26 seconds.

I am not really blaming them, they have market shares to consider, but I will stick up for my Chiefs even when they are down.

It's kind of sappy, I know, but I can yell about their performance and think they should get if not equal coverage, perhaps just a bit more.
    As will I!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

When they play the way they did yesterday, to see it once is plenty for me thank you!

When they play the way they did yesterday, to see it once is plenty for me thank you!

Agreed. I didn't think we would be hearing much about the lack of coverage this week, considering how ugly we looked. Who wants to see themselves, first thing in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Agreed. I didn't think we would be hearing much about the lack of coverage this week, considering how ugly we looked. Who wants to see themselves, first thing in the morning?

CANADA!!!!!

CANADA!!!!!
    Sure I would still like to see them....but I am a Chiefs fan.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast